Darts

toughguymick@hotmail.co.uk

Papiss Demba Cisse ‏@CissePapiss Was watching darts, don't really understand but looks fan and all fans are happy and dancing. Lol Taylor to win(seems like a nice guy) :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 years later...

He got sent to bed at 8.45 and I promised to record it so he could watch it while he's having his breakfast tomorrow.

He's definitely a one-off like :lol:

• 8 years later...

I hardly watch darts, even at this time of year when everyone seems to turns into massive darts fans.  But since this kid has come on it's piqued my interest.  I have watched him in the Qrts and last night along with some other games.  What I like about this is how the senior players give the lad so much respect.

Hope he goes onto to win it now like. Ridiculous story. The footage of him playing when he’s about two is class. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

His bird is 21.  The fucking groomer!

Aye, as someone on Twitter pointed out, if it were a 21 year old lad with a 16 year old girl it would be seen as very dodgy.

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, as someone on Twitter pointed out, if it were a 21 year old lad with a 16 year old girl it would be seen as very dodgy.

Aye, yet he gets high fives :lol: 

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

His bird is 21.  The fucking groomer!

This GIF from a very appropriately themed episode of South Park is all I have to say here.

Approve South Park GIF

• Haha 2