Iconic moments captured in picture.

Christmas Tree

Merged. Have left it in General Chat as that's where most people are likely to view it..

Shrewd craig, very shrewd indeed. I wonder if I'm the only one who picked up on what you done.

WTF are you going on about?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GreenShirtMush.jpg

What's this one Stevie?

I think Chez is the only one who will recognise it. Of every image I've ever viewed this is my favourite in all my life.

No one knows who he is, but he is known by hundreds of thousands of fans all over the country. It's commonly accepted that he is Geordie, don't ask me why, it just is. This picture is from the Vieux Port in Marseilles where one of the biggest football related riots in last 20 years happened when England played Tunisia in 1998. What makes him so special is, he's how cool he is. Near enough World War Three is going on around him, people have been stabbed, arabs are going around on motorbikes with knives, England fans are around ready to batter anything that moves, there's not so much a police presence as a huge war battalion a matter of yards away from him, there's choking tear gas all everywhere, people running for their lives, does Greenshirtmush care? DOES HE FUCK!!! All he's interested in is his two pints, fuck the french, fuck the Tunisians, fuck the police, there's beer to be drunk. Absolute English legend, alongside Bobby Moore in my eyes.

The most iconic photo of English football fans ever imo.

Is Chez a hoolie?

I prefer this image of England fans tbh

world-cup-fans-001.jpg

Merged. Have left it in General Chat as that's where most people are likely to view it..

Shrewd craig, very shrewd indeed. I wonder if I'm the only one who picked up on what you done.

Shackbleep posting a thread then finding out it was merged and when he asked it to be merged you came on within minutes to make your first post in ages to merge it, you done this so people could say "he couldn't be shackbleep, he just merged his thread"

Oh, posting styles are pretty similar aswell, i seen shackbleep do the "WTF" thing before.

Shrewd craig.

Shackbleep posting a thread then finding out it was merged and when he asked it to be merged you came on within minutes to make your first post in ages to merge it, you done this so people could say "he couldn't be shackbleep, he just merged his thread"

Oh, posting styles are pretty similar aswell, i seen shackbleep do the "WTF" thing before.

Shrewd craig.

Kevin who cares? Fuckin hell. You not got some hash broons to flip?

Shrewd craig.

You're a fucking idiot. Half the people on here use "WTF" - am I every single one of them? ;)

;) Greenshirtmush!!

The image is blocked as am at work but its stuck in the memory so well. I honestly nearly passed out with laughter when you posted that Stevie. Some of the photoshops were fucking magic.

i1b2c0.jpg

taodgk.jpg

24m6r2u.jpg

10mkcg7.jpg

qyzpki.jpg