Golden Retreiver

Kevin

True that. we had one for 15 years about 10 years ago.. had to give it away because my ma and da had work so it was going mad stuck in the garden all day.. i can't see who's going to watch it now but because they both still work

True that. we had one for 15 years about 10 years ago.. had to give it away because my ma and da had work so it was going mad stuck in the garden all day.. i can't see who's going to watch it now but because they both still work

15 years is good, mine died when he was only 10 :lol:

15 years is good, mine died when he was only 10 :razz:

10 in dog years? :lol: (5 months)

We're calling it Tyrone because that's where he's from ;) Collect him tomorrow at 9, doubt we'll get up but cause of the snow. Will be my first proper dog then saying as i can hardly remember my last one.

15 years is good, mine died when he was only 10 :razz:

10 in dog years? :lol: (5 months)

We're calling it Tyrone because that's where he's from ;) Collect him tomorrow at 9, doubt we'll get up but cause of the snow. Will be my first proper dog then saying as i can hardly remember my last one.

nah, 10 proper years. He had cancer of the liver.

my retriever's the same colour as that (i dont mean "Golden", i mean like a bit golden at the top and whiter around the sides) . its currently lying beside me in its bed sleeping :razz:

needs to stop pissing and shiting everywhere though...

my retriever's the same colour as that (i dont mean "Golden", i mean like a bit golden at the top and whiter around the sides of his arsehole) . its currently lying beside me in its bed sleeping :razz:

needs to stop pissing and shiting everywhere though...

See what I mean, ban this dog bucking wanker.

Edited by Jusoda Kid