Sunday Sun Today / Ben Arfa

Cba to find the link, but basically Ben Arfa might be back in January :lol:

we need more than Ben Arfa kidda. Your man is going to have to get his hand in his pocket and spend some of that money he's been raking in...ooopss, the revenue has gone down because of him too hasn't it.

Cba to find the link, but basically Ben Arfa might be back in January :lol:

we need more than Ben Arfa kidda. Your man is going to have to get his hand in his pocket and spend some of that money he's been raking in...ooopss, the revenue has gone down because of him too hasn't it.

Fuck off you boring cunt.

Farewell, farewell, Ben Arfa. You are a footballer with skill unmatched in our midfield. Now that that the man that courted you here is gone, and our owner has shown himself to you to be a nutjob, you will most certainly look elsewhere once you're contract is up. Farewell, farewell, Ben Arfa.

Farewell, farewell, Ben Arfa. You are a footballer with skill unmatched in our midfield. Now that that the man that courted you here is gone, and our owner has shown himself to you to be a nutjob, you will most certainly look elsewhere once you're contract is up. Farewell, farewell, Ben Arfa.

So does anyone else believe as I do that this is Ben Arfa's last season as a Toon in light of Chris Hughton's departure? Or are those out there that think he could stay under the right manager and circumstances?

I really think that now that he's seen Mike Ashley's true colours he is as good as gone forever, no matter who comes in to manage the squad. :drinks:

So does anyone else believe as I do that this is Ben Arfa's last season as a Toon in light of Chris Hughton's departure? Or are those out there that think he could stay under the right manager and circumstances?

I really think that now that he's seen Mike Ashley's true colours he is as good as gone forever, no matter who comes in to manage the squad. :drinks:

You chat shit, don't hype.

You chat shit, don't hype.

"I chat shit, don't hype."

Um, reading comprehension lacking just a tad?

I am merely asking if Mike Ashley's moronic decision to sack Hughton (who signed Ben Arfa), will discourage the kid from signing with us once his contract is up later this summer. I want to see Ben Arfa in black and white for a long time because we sorely need someone with his skill in the midfield, but am afraid this incident will scare him off.