Who feels passionately enough about this to jack it next season?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Who's chucking it?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW you precisely fit the profile of the gobshite Im trying to avoid sitting next to. Im sure you are the one on your feet when every fucker is sitting down watching the game, screaming at the ball boy and then telling every fucker what a clever lad you are for doing it.

:(

Lifted from the Chelsea 3 - 4 NUFC thread, you said:

As Jonas walked over to take the corner, I predicted to the entire pub, a Shola header / winner....

I promise you that the type of "character" that makes predictions to the entire pub is the exact type that no fucker wants to be around when they're watching a football match. :icon_lol: If you are gonna get a ticket, ask the lass in the box office for the most isolated seat in the ground.

Hey, KD, don't think we've forgotton you. You're still a saddo/twat/whatever it is, and don't forget it. Just because we're taking some time out at attacking CT, doesn't mean you're not in line to get some more. Okay? :icon_lol:

Now then, CT...you really are a lousy driver. There, I bet that hurts.

The argument is that that you're a fair weather Fan

And the error was re-opening this thread.

Need any more help? :icon_lol:

I think Keegan leaving ( in most fans eyes ) was a bit more than fairweather. :taunt:

I also love the way you want to take issue with me leaving over Keegan, yet you have no issue with all those in this thread who want to leave because of Hughton.

Infact you feel so strongly about it you havent even participted in this thread until I have reinstated it today.

I think the truth is your sitting on your airbed seething and stalking away. :(

Out of interest, how many games have you been to this season?

He doesn't even live in the North East you doil. A toon home game is a £200 effort for him. You live in a NE postcode area, probably by about 250 yards before it goes to SR like.

You tit :) Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, West Ham, Fulham :rolleyes:

All this fairweather bollocks, you're criticising people who aren't going next season because they say they're not going,

Where have I criticised them? Are you drunk or just making stuff up to cement your new found man love with Fish? They'll still not let you in the Trent Posse Steve. :nah:

so don't dare have a go at people who are leaving.

I didnt :)

You are a mug, and the more you post the more evident it becomes

Bit like you with this post

You're an embarrassment to this message board and everyone who defines themself as Newcastle United fan.

Off you go then back to Newcastle Online, oh wait....

BTW you precisely fit the profile of the gobshite Im trying to avoid sitting next to. Im sure you are the one on your feet when every fucker is sitting down watching the game, screaming at the ball boy and then telling every fucker what a clever lad you are for doing it.

:rolleyes:

He doesn't even live in the North East you doil. A toon home game is a £200 effort for him. You live in a NE postcode area, probably by about 250 yards before it goes to SR like.

You tit :rolleyes: Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, West Ham, Fulham :rolleyes:

He's from Seaton Burn you nob. A Newcastle stronghold, unlike fuckin Boldon. You think when people move away they should forget they're geordie? Not that you'd have that dilemma if you moved awayah.

You're an embarrassment to this message board and everyone who defines themself as Newcastle United fan.

Lay off the special brew you mackem huckle. I make a better contribution to this board than you, so no I won't go anywhere.

I didnt :rolleyes:

Yes you did.

How?

All this fairweather bollocks, you're criticising people who aren't going next season because they say they're not going,

They'll still not let you in the Trent Posse Steve. :nah:

The Trent Posse is decimated now, it consists of Alex and Jonny2J and is now the Tilley's Two other than when Mancmag comes up and I'd gladly meet them for drinks because they come across as three good lads who understand the club and are interesting crack. You however.....

:rolleyes:

Screaming at the ball boy, what from Level 7??? I've been a ballboy myself and no way would I abuse a ball boy. I dropped the ball against Oxford when I was ballboy and the benches gave me some abuse. Honestly mate if you sat next to me spouting your shite I'd tell you straight what I thought of you, that's not acting "the hardman", I'm not especially hard, I just would because you're a nob.

I think Keegan leaving ( in most fans eyes ) was a bit more than fairweather. :rolleyes:

I also love the way you want to take issue with me leaving over Keegan, yet you have no issue with all those in this thread who want to leave because of Hughton.

Infact you feel so strongly about it you havent even participted in this thread until I have reinstated it today.

I think the truth is your sitting on your airbed seething and stalking away. :)

You tit :) Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, West Ham, Fulham :rolleyes:

Where have I criticised them? Are you drunk or just making stuff up to cement your new found man love with Fish? They'll still not let you in the Trent Posse Steve. :nah:

I didnt :rolleyes:

So in summary then, I havent criticised anybody planning to leave at the end of the season :rolleyes: TIT

And where Fish was born has nowt to do to attend games that he could easily get too :taunt: TIT

And re your comments about your contribution :rolleyes: I remember several months back when you were banned, there was only me and one other (i think one other) arguing for your re-instatement.

Had I know what a bore you were going to become I think I might have kept stum.

Im sure you have a following for your old football stories of yesteryear and knowledge of other fans, (no doubt gleaned by your presence on their message boards), however none of that banter really does out for me and I genuinely fast forward.

I used to like your old patter but that seems to have gone as you try to "fit in".

You come across as a lonely 30 something looking for friends which is all a little sad, but understandable.

Unless Im banned, I will continue to put across my thoughts and opinions whether you or anyone else agrees or not and if you dont like it, diddums :(

However its people like you and fish, the internet warriors equivalent of batman and robbin, chasing around the forum slagging people off. I never have a pop unless popped at, as evident once again in this thread.

As a canny poster used to say..... Dear me :rolleyes:

I think that's the first time I've ever been described as an internet warrior. :icon_lol:

CT, How many games have you gone to? How can you have a go at anyone for not going when you live round the corner?

The way you're steering this away from the fact you're a know-nothing fair-weather fan is so blatant it's almost beneath you... almost.

I wouldn't say I've been slagging anyone off, just pointing out the frailties of your arguments.

I think Keegan leaving ( in most fans eyes ) was a bit more than fairweather. :taunt:

I've no issue with you leaving because of the way Keegan was treated, but I don't believe that is why you left. I think that was a handy excuse.

Please explain. :rolleyes: lots of threads on here discussing how we could get out of the deal and my position and escape route was pretty well documented. Go looking for them and have fun :rolleyes:

I haven't managed a game this season,

And you have the nerve to call someone else you utter tit :rolleyes:

Hell, you even state in this thread the reason for your return isn't anything more than you think we'll be playing some good football and seem less likely to go down.

Do I? Would you like to post that quote :rolleyes:

Crash and burning Dave, crash and burning :)

Bump :)

And where Fish was born has nowt to do to attend games that he could easily get too :icon_lol: TIT

So if I move to London with my work which is an option I would be obliged to watch London games? You absolute wank of a man.

You come across as a lonely 30 something looking for friends which is all a little sad, but understandable.

The irony of this is, I'm convinced you need new friends, it's like retrospective comment because you're paranoid that's how you come across. Looking for friends, aye I REALLY NEED NEW FRIENDS :( for a 40 odd year old man to come out with that and pass it off as abuse tells me everything about you, you have nothing. As it happens 3 or 4 people off here have actually met some of my best friends you total nob, I've got not absolutely no doubt at all that when you taxi pulls in to the office, the other taxi drivers in there are like "FOR FUCK SAKE this cunt was supposed to be on a Manchester Airport job :rolleyes:". That's how you come come across. The Special Brew comments said so much about you.

And re your comments about your contribution :) I remember several months back when you were banned, there was only me and one other (i think one other) arguing for your re-instatement.

Complete bollocks, Craig got a lot of shit about me being banned unjustifiably and there was plenty people that said I should be brought back at least 20, I'll drag the thread up if you like. Going back to my contribution, if I was such an irritation and shit poster, without being big headed I wouldn't have polled 53 fuckin percent of the vote for best football poster, if I had nothing interesting or worthwhile to say, like you, ya daft cunt.

Im sure you have a following for your old football stories of yesteryear and knowledge of other fans, (no doubt gleaned by your presence on their message boards), however none of that banter really does out for me and I genuinely fast forward.

You write this like you make a contribution on here. I love these comments about my football knowledge being internet based :) pmsl You couldn't be a bigger wank if you tried, if you truly believe that. Whether any of that type of banter does anything for some Boldon based taxi driver who has become the most boring irritating, deluded cunt on this board, why would bother someone like me?

However its people like you and fish, the internet warriors equivalent of batman and robbin, chasing around the forum slagging people off. I never have a pop unless popped at, as evident once again in this thread.

The Fish never slags anyone off. I've never slagged you off ever. Fine you're a boring 40 something old bastard, but fuck me you can't go round slagging off everyone who suffers personality afflictions or you'd never do anything but. I slagged you off because when it comes to Newcastle United YOU HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE, your support of Ashley sickens me to the core, you're either a wind up merchant, and I'm one of the few who believe you're a big enough prick to actually believe what you're saying about our predicament. It pisses me off that people from other teams, and maybe even our players will read this and have to read your shite as representative of views of NUFC fans.

I used to like your old patter but that seems to have gone as you try to "fit in".

Fit in?????? Fuckin fit in. Mate honestly, you come across like you're having a nervous breakdown it's sad to see, your desperate posts on here suggest to me you need help. For what it's worth, one of my real life mates - possibly an alien concept to you, hasn't spoken to me since Boxing Day because he actually holds half the view about Ashley and Pardew that you do. You's are deluded misguided cunts, and I tell you what it boils down to, it boils down to the fact you're not very interesting, so when it comes to most topics you strive for an alternative view to make yourself stand out. That's my only logical explanation.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I think Keegan leaving ( in most fans eyes ) was a bit more than fairweather. :rolleyes:

I've no issue with you leaving because of the way Keegan was treated, but I don't believe that is why you left. I think that was a handy excuse.

Please explain. :) lots of threads on here discussing how we could get out of the deal and my position and escape route was pretty well documented. Go looking for them and have fun :rolleyes:

So if you gave up your ticket because of what happened to Keegan, what's changed? Nothing, Same owner (who you support) is still treating the fans and managers with contempt. You're full of shit and you know it.

I haven't managed a game this season,

And you have the nerve to call someone else you utter tit :taunt:

Yeah, I have the nerve to call someone on the fact they live round tyhe corner from the stadium and haven't managed a single game, whereas the only reason I've not managed one is the couple of hundred miles and pounds it would cost. I will undoubtedly get to a couple of games this season, can you say the same?

Hell, you even state in this thread the reason for your return isn't anything more than you think we'll be playing some good football and seem less likely to go down.

Do I? Would you like to post that quote :rolleyes:

You revived this entire thread to declare you're thinking about getting your season ticket again. Now, Mr Tree, why would you turn your back on Keegan in such a way (if that's why you gave it up in the 1st place) and what reason did you give? Ah yes, it's because we're going to have an "exciting squad". So Fuck all to do with anything but better football then.

Crash and burning Dave, crash and burning :)
Not even close to, sunshine. Not even close.

I don't know CT's reasons for stopping after Keegan left, but, it MUST'VE been as a 'fuck you' to The FCB. So, why d'you come across as an Ashley apologist? If we're being honest, you should hate him even more for what he's done since KK's departure.

I'm totally confused so can you clarify your position on this?

For me, I said I'd never go back after Keegan, after Hughton etc but I can't stop myself. I don't spend a penny in club shops or Sports Dire but still enjoy/love going to the match. As much as I fucking detest FCB, My love for the club is far greater than that hatred.

And where Fish was born has nowt to do to attend games that he could easily get too :icon_lol: TIT

So if I move to London with my work which is an option I would be obliged to watch London games? You absolute wank of a man.

The irony of this is, I'm convinced you need new friends, it's like retrospective comment because you're paranoid that's how you come across. Looking for friends, aye I REALLY NEED NEW FRIENDS :( for a 40 odd year old man to come out with that and pass it off as abuse tells me everything about you, you have nothing. As it happens 3 or 4 people off here have actually met some of my best friends you total nob, I've got not absolutely no doubt at all that when you taxi pulls in to the office, the other taxi drivers in there are like "FOR FUCK SAKE this cunt was supposed to be on a Manchester Airport job :taunt:". That's how you come come across. The Special Brew comments said so much about you.

And re your comments about your contribution :rolleyes: I remember several months back when you were banned, there was only me and one other (i think one other) arguing for your re-instatement.

Complete bollocks, Craig got a lot of shit about me being banned unjustifiably and there was plenty people that said I should be brought back at least 20, I'll drag the thread up if you like. Going back to my contribution, if I was such an irritation and shit poster, without being big headed I wouldn't have polled 53 fuckin percent of the vote for best football poster, if I had nothing interesting or worthwhile to say, like you, ya daft cunt.

You write this like you make a contribution on here. I love these comments about my football knowledge being internet based :) pmsl You couldn't be a bigger wank if you tried, if you truly believe that. Whether any of that type of banter does anything for some Boldon based taxi driver who has become the most boring irritating, deluded cunt on this board, why would bother someone like me?

The Fish never slags anyone off. I've never slagged you off ever. Fine you're a boring 40 something old bastard, but fuck me you can't go round slagging off everyone who suffers personality afflictions or you'd never do anything but. I slagged you off because when it comes to Newcastle United YOU HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE, your support of Ashley sickens me to the core, you're either a wind up merchant, and I'm one of the few who believe you're a big enough prick to actually believe what you're saying about our predicament. It pisses me off that people from other teams, and maybe even our players will read this and have to read your shite as representative of views of NUFC fans.

Fit in?????? Fuckin fit in. Mate honestly, you come across like you're having a nervous breakdown it's sad to see, your desperate posts on here suggest to me you need help. For what it's worth, one of my real life mates - possibly an alien concept to you, hasn't spoken to me since Boxing Day because he actually holds half the view about Ashley and Pardew that you do. You's are deluded misguided cunts, and I tell you what it boils down to, it boils down to the fact you're not very interesting, so when it comes to most topics you strive for an alternative view to make yourself stand out. That's my only logical explanation.

Oh dear, seething away. :)

Quoting all the points except your lie about me slagging off fans! Did you miss it?

And private messages too! :rolleyes:

Oh dear me.

Edited by Christmas Tree

The irony of this is, I'm convinced you need new friends, it's like retrospective comment because you're paranoid that's how you come across. Looking for friends, aye I REALLY NEED NEW FRIENDS :( for a 40 odd year old man to come out with that and pass it off as abuse tells me everything about you, you have nothing. As it happens 3 or 4 people off here have actually met some of my best friends you total nob, I've got not absolutely no doubt at all that when you taxi pulls in to the office, the other taxi drivers in there are like "FOR FUCK SAKE this cunt was supposed to be on a Manchester Airport job :taunt:". That's how you come come across. The Special Brew comments said so much about you.

Oh dear, seething away. :)

Quoting all the points except your lie about me slagging off fans! Did you miss it?

And private messages too! :rolleyes:

Oh death me.

You're a desperate old man. I'm not ganna respond to you anymore. You talk utter utter wank, I've taken to you justifiably to the cleaners twice, there's no come back. Just sort your fuckin head out you deluded old cunt. I read a thread the other day where you were speaking about FCMA, and referred to him as "Mike", that for me is the final indictment of the Boldon Based Taxi Driver.

I don't know CT's reasons for stopping after Keegan left, but, it MUST'VE been as a 'fuck you' to The FCB. So, why d'you come across as an Ashley apologist? If we're being honest, you should hate him even more for what he's done since KK's departure.

For me, I said I'd never go back after Keegan, after Hughton etc but I can't stop myself. I don't spend a penny in club shops or Sports Dire but still enjoy/love going to the match. As much as I fucking detest FCB, My love for the club is far greater than that hatred.

If we all stopped going, would that be the end of NUFC? No fuckin' chance. The club would come back without question. It would go bust, and close. It would probably be sold for a fraction of what the fat gambler paid, and the club would be re-born. What division? I couldn't give a fuck what league, because I reckon the people would come back in their tens of thousands. Come back they would and up and up and up NUFC would go. They would, undoubtedly in my eyes, get to the Championshiop at least and, in time get back where they belong. However, folk hate the fat gambler yet still can't give up going to the match. "Match 22" ?? Heyyyyyyyyy, see what I did there......

If we all stopped going, would that be the end of NUFC? No fuckin' chance. The club would come back without question. It would go bust, and close. It would probably be sold for a fraction of what the fat gambler paid, and the club would be re-born. What division? I couldn't give a fuck what league, because I reckon the people would come back in their tens of thousands. Come back they would and up and up and up NUFC would go. They would, undoubtedly in my eyes, get to the Championshiop at least and, in time get back where they belong. However, folk hate the fat gambler yet still can't give up going to the match. "Match 22" ?? Heyyyyyyyyy, see what I did there......

Heller of a post.

Stevie, he's not worth it mate.

:icon_lol:

One hell of a shoeing all the same. Reminds me of Jack 'Ironfists' London, Viz's 'consumer champion'. Stevie's given him the millimetre tread for good measure tbh.

Stevie, he's not worth it mate.

:icon_lol:

One hell of a shoeing all the same. Reminds me of Jack 'Ironfists' London, Viz's 'consumer champion'. Stevie's given him the millimetre tread for good measure tbh.

I said a while ago I wasn't going to abuse anyone anymore and I'm not, but he's a cunt this bloke, I'm just going to ignore him from now on though. I'd love to know what he looks like not for any violence aspirations, just to see if I'm right. I've got a vision of a fatter version of the copper in Allo Allo who's a British spy and does a ridiculous french accent. That's what I think he looks like.

I agree with what you're saying but as a collective group of fans that's never going to happen. Look at them in the ground. Couldn't give a fuck, hoying luke waam carling back and scoffin' balti pies. I bought a 3 year ST in one shot when all was rosy so I've paid to watch. I doubt I'll renew come the summer.