What sort of reception will Pardew get tomorrow

Holden McGroin

Pardews reception  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think most of the anger will be directed at fatty. can't see him getting a big hand though. i wouldn't be surprised if there's no announcement

You'd have thought Lambarse would have accompanied him to the press conference as well, rather than throwing him to the wolves.

i think most of the anger will be directed at fatty. can't see him getting a big hand though. i wouldn't be surprised if there's no announcement

You'd have thought Lambarse would have accompanied him to the press conference as well, rather than throwing him to the wolves.

I get your point, but as Gemmill said, the questions were pandering and not exactly aggressive.

I get your point, but as Gemmill said, the questions were pandering and not exactly aggressive.

To Pardew, yes. However, if Dekka had of been there then the hacks would have asked for clarity on why Hughton was given the bullet.

I dont see really why abuse should be directed at him. Sure he has to win us over but the situation largely is with DL/MA and to me thats where abuse should be (rightly) directed.

I dont see really why abuse should be directed at him. Sure he has to win us over but the situation largely is with DL/MA and to me thats where abuse should be (rightly) directed.

Is the correct answer

Still dont see how he can be said to be an improvement over CH and you still havent said where this improvement will have us finish :razz:

Is the correct answer

Still dont see how he can be said to be an improvement over CH and you still havent said where this improvement will have us finish :razz:

Ok, just read your other thread. So for clarification you think Pardoo will get us into Europe this season?

I hope to fuck Im wrong but I think you're a fucking lunatic if you think that. :razz:

Is the correct answer

Ok, just read your other thread. So for clarification you think Pardoo will get us into Europe this season?

I hope to fuck Im wrong but I think you're a fucking lunatic if you think that. :razz:

Since when has following football being logical :D

Is the correct answer

No it isn’t. Pardew is the physical embodiment of Ashley’s contempt for the supporters. Giving him a chance is akin to giving Mr Ashley a chance and only a mug would do that.

Oh and for those that are there. Give him hell. Don't even bother supporting the team, they're on our side, they'll understand, they'll be hoping we give the cunt hell, we'd be saying all the things that they wish that they could come out and say themselves.

I don't want him there - I suppose it could have been worse tho'

and the poor b***** has joined the Legion of the Damned at SJP and doesn't know it - nothing in his career will have trained him for what he is now firmly enmeshed in