Who's your player of the season so far?

Park Life

Who's made the biggest differance so far?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've gone for Tiote as if you replace him with Smith, effectively Barton, Nolan and Carroll's performance's wouldn't have been as good. He lets the team play and he's that rock in the middle we've been missing, he gets a few cards but that's his style of play and his distribution is brilliant.

He's a very important part of the team and as previously mentioned he allows attacking midfielders like Barton and Nolan to show us how good they are at attacking rather than cleaning up Smith or Guthrie's mess.

I've gone for Tiote as if you replace him with Smith, effectively Barton, Nolan and Carroll's performance's wouldn't have been as good. He lets the team play and he's that rock in the middle we've been missing, he gets a few cards but that's his style of play and his distribution is brilliant.

He's a very important part of the team and as previously mentioned he allows attacking midfielders like Barton and Nolan to show us how good they are at attacking rather than cleaning up Smith or Guthrie's mess.

That's why I voted for Tiote and Barton (but fogot to take the multiple vote bit off after I cheated). :icon_lol:

Tiote for me, without him you can see a massive difference in the team, plus he's been the most consistant player. Barton came close and Carroll's done well too, Nolan's continued to be surprisingly reliable at this level, but any of those four have been doing well so far.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

Tiote for me, without him you can see a massive difference in the team, plus he's been the most consistant player. Barton came close and Carroll's done well too, Nolan's continued to be surprisingly reliable at this level, but any of those four have been doing well so far.

Nolan's like a fukin leapord in the box. Probably Carroll keeping him on his toes at night.

Barton just gets it for me but Tiote's been awesome as well, really impressed the way Carroll has led the line this season and his goals have been a massive bonus, we just pray the fat twat won't sell if a daft offer comes in.

If you're looking at how well they've performed in their positions you have to have Enrique in there also.

I'm leaning towards Tiote, but I really only hope that come the end of the season we can have a similar discussion with several viable candidates available.

Carroll wins it for me, without him we'd have about 3 goals. Its amazing just how good our 4 best players are though. Carroll Enrique Tiote and Barton are all probably among the best in the division at what they do. Ben Arfa should be pulling up trees if he recovers before the season ends too. Then theres Nolan and Colo who are also very good. A little bit of investment and this team could prove to be something.