Piers meets Elton John

Christmas Tree

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
His classic era is the early 70s, so what does CT like? His 80s stuff :icon_lol:

I'm Still Standing is a good song that was about 82. The drugs fucked him up though, and Watford never seen tears like that at football in my life, more so even than Gazza. Ah aye that fat Leeds kid too when they got relegated.

We've discussed your tastes before :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

What year did he get married as well? To a lass I mean. Wtf?

Aye ye cheeky git :icon_lol: Egg and Chips, Full Metal Jacket was your crack :icon_lol:

I've got a varied musical taste. I'm not ashamed to admit I like Abba neither like some people are.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His classic era is the early 70s, so what does CT like? His 80s stuff :icon_lol:

I'm Still Standing is a good song that was about 82. The drugs fucked him up though, and Watford never seen tears like that at football in my life, more so even than Gazza. Ah aye that fat Leeds kid too when they got relegated.

he married Renate in 1984, and his boyfriend in about 2004/5

Aye ye cheeky git :icon_lol: Egg and Chips, Full Metal Jacket was your crack :icon_lol:

I've got a varied musical taste. I'm not ashamed to admit I like Abba neither like some people are.

Kin ell :icon_lol:

Don't mind a bit of his early 70s stuff myself, I must admit. Tiny Dancer, etc.

Tiny Dancer was written by Bernie Taupin for Maxine, his girl friend, who was a stunner too.

It wasn't a hit single in the UK but was in the states, I think, along with Levon, from the same album.

I have some rare Elton John albums, including a movie soundtrack he wrote called Friends, some good tracks on that too, he did this at about the same time as Madman Across The Water

who vastly outsold Coldplay :icon_lol:

There'll be people on here who love Abba but won't admit it, even more so now you've put a "Kin'ell" :icon_lol:

There'll be people on here who love Abba but won't admit it, even more so now you've put a "Kin'ell" :icon_lol:

Early stuff, again, was the best. SOS, Mama Mia etc......best album is "The Visitors", but Eagle and I'm A Marionette on "The Album" are brilliant songs.

I used to have youthful trouser rumblings over the blonde Abba bird.

Crazy bint married her stalker didn't she?

She's the one who is a recluse I think. I used to fancy her as well.

How can anyone not love abba or the bee gees or Elo or hairspray etc

Youngs of today brought up on plastic factor.

Also used to be into Heavy metal when I was about 12. Didn't like the sore heads off headbanging though.

Bee Gees ?

Fuck off man :icon_lol:

Also used to be into Heavy metal when I was about 12. Didn't like the sore heads off headbanging though.

Aye, the Youngs of today eh? :icon_lol:

Don't know there birthed

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Was nee lover of the Bee Gees or ELO, but you're spot on about the X Factor generation. I could listen to stuff like Mott The Hoople all day long, and 90% of the stuff in the 80's when most people actually came up the novel concept of writing their own stuff.

Was nee lover of the Bee Gees or ELO, but you're spot on about the X Factor generation. I could listen to stuff like Mott The Hoople all day long, and 90% of the stuff in the 80's when most people actually came up the novel concept of writing their own stuff.

There was loads of dreadful stuff in the 80s as well like. I do miss novelty singles that you used to get on TOTP which you rarely seem to get these days. It's all so sanitised now, seemingly.

There was loads of dreadful stuff in the 80s as well like. I do miss novelty singles that you used to get on TOTP which you rarely seem to get these days. It's all so sanitised now, seemingly.

Like Grandad.....floral dance......angelo

Aye but there'd be songs not even in the top 10 which were mint. Aye though there was a good amount of stuff like Russ Abott, and Donald Where's Ya Troosers which got high in the charts. Remember that song Jack Your Body, they were the only words and it got to number 1 IIRC. When we were kids we'd play in the street every day and night, but 730 on a Thursday everyone went in for TOTPs. Not like that noo.