Piers meets Elton John

Christmas Tree

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Well I like Elton John's music his early stuff. Seen bits and pieces of the interview, EJ seemed depressed to me like CT was nee crack in it at all. I knew he was massive worldwide, but they made out there was a time he was almost the biggest thing in America in the 70's. Piers Morgan is a bell end though that much is true.

Anyway rarara

Well I like Elton John's music his early stuff. Seen bits and pieces of the interview, EJ seemed depressed to me like CT was nee crack in it at all. I knew he was massive worldwide, but they made out there was a time he was almost the biggest thing in America in the 70's. Piers Morgan is a bell end though that much is true.

Anyway rarara

Maybe you missed the best bits :icon_lol:

tbh I think it was probably more nostalgia for me than owt else. Had some really good stuff out in the 80's and its not that often you get to see him interviewed. Always found him quite down to earth and funny, considering everything.

On his extravagant spending, whats give you the most pleasure....My vibrator, Gold plated vibrator.

Never ceased to be amaze how he kept in together during Dianas funeral either.

Anyway rarara

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road = one of the best albums ever. His early period was his best by far. Was he the biggest rock/pop star in the world of the early-mid 70's ? Possibly.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
His classic era is the early 70s, so what does CT like? His 80s stuff :icon_lol:

I'm Still Standing is a good song that was about 82. The drugs fucked him up though, and Watford never seen tears like that at football in my life, more so even than Gazza. Ah aye that fat Leeds kid too when they got relegated.

His classic era is the early 70s, so what does CT like? His 80s stuff :icon_lol:

I'm Still Standing is a good song that was about 82. The drugs fucked him up though, and Watford never seen tears like that at football in my life, more so even than Gazza. Ah aye that fat Leeds kid too when they got relegated.

We've discussed your tastes before :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

What year did he get married as well? To a lass I mean. Wtf?