Our finances

Ketsbaia

There is no way Nolan would have kept a fit Michael Owen out of the first team line up under Keegan, even if he had signed him in the first place.

Nolan wouldn't have to, injury would do the job. :lol:

Sir Alex Ferguson should be signing Kevin Nolan then !

Like AlanShearer, we won the race to sign him ahead of Fergie.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Nolan#Bolton_Wanderers

:lol:

I don't quite see what you are disagreeing with me about/for here ? You do have more footballing sense than some of the others ?

We signed Alan Shearer, yes, we did. We wouldn't now though, despite the club being portrayed as being under "better ownership"

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way Nolan would have kept a fit Michael Owen out of the first team line up under Keegan, even if he had signed him in the first place.

I don't quite see what you are disagreeing with me about/for here ? You do have more footballing sense than some of the others ?

We signed Alan Shearer, yes, we did. We wouldn't now though, despite the club being portrayed as being under "better ownership"

We couldn't afford to now, that's why, because of the portrayed previous 'poorer ownership'.

I did wonder where Leazes had been hiding. Just caught up on this thread. Oh fucking dear.

oh dear. Accountant pops up in finances thread. Are you going to recommend the club spends millions and millions again backing a manager who was wasting it, like you did previously ?

Africa Bambaataa! Good start to this afternoon's Leazes bingo.

It must be why he was so obsessed hoping I was some previous member regenerated. So he could dig up old quotes from around the Shepherd era and add them to his bingo ball bag :lol:

While we'll agree on lots, I'll always disagree with you on just as much, stranger to nuance that you are.

While we'll agree on lots, I'll always disagree with you on just as much, stranger to nuance that you are.

I'm calling him for defects in the most basic comprehension here. You're on a fucking hiding to nothing with subtle nuance.

I did wonder where Leazes had been hiding. Just caught up on this thread. Oh fucking dear.

oh dear. Accountant pops up in finances thread. Are you going to recommend the club spends millions and millions again backing a manager who was wasting it, like you did previously ?

Are you going to continue to praise a chairman responsible for following such a disgusting and laughable recommendation?

Are you going to continue to praise a chairman responsible for following such a disgusting and laughable recommendation?

I'm not going to derail the thread further. I've bumped the relevant thread for you to continue your absurd assertions that Mike Ashley is running the club more successfully than his prececessors.

I'm not going to derail the thread further. I've bumped the relevant thread for you to continue your absurd assertions that Mike Ashley is running the club more successfully than his prececessors.

Aye, you ignored that one last time I asked it :lol: In the blackburn match thread iirc.

I'm calling him for defects in the most basic comprehension here. You're on a fucking hiding to nothing with subtle nuance.

Shame you are wrong, as well as obsessed.

a mature response from the company accountant :lol:

Further to this mornings remarks about money spent vs money received on players under Ashleys ownership, is there anywhere to find this info to nail it once and for all.

It's nailed...it's in the accounts...he's £18m up on transfer dealings.

15+Newcastle+Player+Trading.jpg

Edited by Happy Face

Rest assured that as a chartered accountant, I could wipe the floor with you in a discussion about finances. I've learned not to waste my time with such pursuits though, as you are too stupid to even attempt to have that sort of discussion. You don't respond to what's actually being said, instead you just roll out your stock phrases about Souness, contradict yourself about backing a manager, and just generally spout nonsense. As a result, my preferred response in these exchanges is just to marvel at how stupid you are, and goad you into finding new ways of exhibiting your mental frailty.

Keep up the good work.

Rest assured that as a chartered accountant, I could wipe the floor with you in a discussion about finances. I've learned not to waste my time with such pursuits though, as you are too stupid to even attempt to have that sort of discussion. You don't respond to what's actually being said, instead you just roll out your stock phrases about Souness, contradict yourself about backing a manager, and just generally spout nonsense. As a result, my preferred response in these exchanges is just to marvel at how stupid you are, and goad you into finding new ways of exhibiting your mental frailty.

Keep up the good work.

Your judgement on football is idiotic. As shown by your misguided support for the spending of Souness, which is my point, and also casts doubt on why you supported the unsustainable spending, given your self-proclaimed excellence in what is your chosen profession ?

Keep up the good work.

Your judgement on football is idiotic. As shown by your misguided support for the spending of Souness, which is my point, and also casts doubt on why you supported the unsustainable spending, given your self-proclaimed excellence in what is your chosen profession ?

Are you parodying yourself now?

Keep up the good work.

I'm having the 'fictionalising other posters arguments' there in the Leazes bingo btw. On account of Gemmill never professed excellence, he merely said he had more competence than a mong.

Gemmill's idiotic for doing it.

Shepherd was a visionary chairman for doing it.

I fucking love you leazes.

In a nutshell, why it is pointless doing anything other than just laughing at him.

Further to this mornings remarks about money spent vs money received on players under Ashleys ownership, is there anywhere to find this info to nail it once and for all.

It's nailed...it's in the accounts...he's £18m up on transfer dealings.

15%20Newcastle%20Player%20Trading.jpg

;)

Think this is turning into urban myth without the facts. I just want to see two lists. One with outgoing p[layers and fee, one with incoming players and fee.

Thought this would have been readily available, especially for the anti ashley brigade, but Im struggling to source it.

Smells a fish away. :lol:

In a nutshell, why it is pointless doing anything other than just laughing at him.

in a nutshell, do you have anything worthwhile to say about anything ? Apart from proclaiming yourself to be an expert on "unsustainability" considering your support for the manager as mentioned ?

Clearly, you don't comprehend basic footballing understanding.