Our finances

Ketsbaia

Logic. His only other flaw aside from basic reading comprehension.

ah. The logic and comprehension that says qualifying for europe more than any club bar 4 over a 15 year period is "embarrassing"

Thank you for sharing your wisdom :lol:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your judgement on football is idiotic. As shown by your misguided support for the spending of Souness, which is my point, and also casts doubt on why you supported the unsustainable spending, given your self-proclaimed excellence in what is your chosen profession ?

Gemmill's idiotic for doing it.

Shepherd was a visionary chairman for doing it.

I fucking love you leazes.

:lol:

The Halls and Shepherd ran the club together kiddah. Shepherd could not have appointed anybody without the express knowledge and agreement of the major shareholders. I explained this to the manc mag only last week, but he didn't comprehend either, despite Sir John and Dogless clearly saying "we" when referring to major decisions made by the board of the club on many occasions including the sacking of Sir Bobby Robson.

Manc-mag's basic comprehension skills are still blurred by the emotional fallout from not finishing in 5th place.

Don't give me none of your first, second, third, fourth or sixth's. It's fifth or nowhere you fucks.

Manc-mag's basic comprehension skills are still blurred by the emotional fallout from not finishing in 5th place.

Don't give me none of your first, second, third, fourth or sixth's. It's fifth or nowhere you fucks.

your tears of frustration due to those horrible mancs laughing at you must have really stung you as they trickled down your cheeks, much to your embarrassment.

Edited by LeazesMag

your tears of frustration due to those horrible mancs laughing at you must have really stung you as they trickled down your cheeks, much to your embarrassment.

"Are you KSA's guardian angel too? You're obsessed with me aren't you? etc etc" :lol:

"Are you KSA's guardian angel too? You're obsessed with me aren't you? etc etc" :lol:

in this instance, he's quoting my often used comments about regularly being the 5th most qualified club for europe and having the 5th highest average position over the 15 years the club was run by the Halls and Shepherd. I didn't think you would comprehend though.

in this instance, he's quoting my often used comments about regularly being the 5th most qualified club for europe and having the 5th highest average position over the 15 years the club was run by the Halls and Shepherd. I didn't think you would comprehend though.

Really? And to think I never got the reference.

Jesus tonight. :lol:

Not sure how to copy a spreadsheet into here so just have to list them.

Found this list of incomings

James Perch

Tiote

Danny Simpson £750,000

Wayne Routledge

Mike Williamson

Leon Best

Kevin Nolan £4,500,000

Ryan Taylor

Jonas Gutierrez

Danny Guthrie

Sebastian Bassong

Fabricio Colochini

Xisco £5,700,000

Ben Tozer £1,000,000

Mark Viduka Free

Joey Barton £5,800,000

David Rozenthal £2,900,000

Alan Smith £6,000,000

Enrique £6,300,000

Abdoulaye Faye

And this list of outgoings

Geremi

David Edgar

Michael Owen Free

Shay Given £6,000,000

Charles Nzogbia £6,000,000

Peter Ramage

Stephen Carr

Abdooly Faye £2,250,000

James Milner £12,500,000

Scott Parker £7,000,000

Titus Bramble Free

Antoine Sibierski Free

Craig Moore Released

Alan Obrien

Kieron Dyer £6,000,000

Paul Huntingdon

Nobby Solano

The ones without a figure are shown as being undisclosed on the website I found so not sure how you add them in. Also I cant find a list of the transfers debts ashley paid off when he came in.

It would be nice if someone knows how to knock this into a proper shape so we have a definitive list for future discussions. :lol:

Also the geeks on the board will have to see if anyones missing off this list.

Not sure how to copy a spreadsheet into here so just have to list them.

Found this list of incomings

James Perch 1m

Tiote 3.5

Danny Simpson £750,000

Wayne Routledge £1.1

Mike Williamson (Nearly out of contract at former) Say 1m

Leon Best 1.5

Kevin Nolan £4,500,000

Ryan Taylor xchange

Jonas Gutierrez Compensation 4.2 Ewok was right.

Danny Guthrie 2.5

Sebastian Bassong 0.5m

Fabricio Colochini 10.5

Xisco £5,700,000

Ben Tozer £1,000,000

Mark Viduka Free

Joey Barton £5,800,000

Alan Smith £6,000,000

Enrique £6,300,000

Abdoulaye Faye

And this list of outgoings

Geremi free

David Edgar 750,000

Michael Owen Free

Shay Given £6,000,000

Peter Ramage free

Stephen Carr let go

Abdooly Faye £2,250,000

James Milner £12,500,000

Scott Parker £7,000,000

Titus Bramble Free

Antoine Sibierski Free

Craig Moore Released

Alan Obrien end of contract

Kieron Dyer £6,000,000

Paul Huntingdon let go

Nobby Solano end of contract

The ones without a figure are shown as being undisclosed on the website I found so not sure how you add them in. Also I cant find a list of the transfers debts ashley paid off when he came in.

It would be nice if someone knows how to knock this into a proper shape so we have a definitive list for future discussions. :lol:

Also the geeks on the board will have to see if anyones missing off this list.

Edited by Park Life

Further to this mornings remarks about money spent vs money received on players under Ashleys ownership, is there anywhere to find this info to nail it once and for all.

It's nailed...it's in the accounts...he's £18m up on transfer dealings.

15%20Newcastle%20Player%20Trading.jpg

;)

Think this is turning into urban myth without the facts. I just want to see two lists. One with outgoing p[layers and fee, one with incoming players and fee.

Thought this would have been readily available, especially for the anti ashley brigade, but Im struggling to source it.

Smells a fish away. :lol:

Those lists are all over. You can see our transfer history going back years on NUFC.com or on Soccerbase or a number of other places....I compiled this list following relegation...

In

Barton £6m

Rozehnal £3m

Smith £5m

Enrique £6m

Faye £2m

Beye £2m

Jonas £6m

Guthrie £2.5m

Colo £9m

Bassong £2m

Xisco £6m

Nolan £4m

R. Taylor £0

Lovenkrands £0

Total £53.5m

Out

Parker £7m

Dyer £6m

Solano?

Luque?

Rozehnal - £3m

Emre - BBC suggested that was £8m We'll say £4m

Faye - £2m

Milner - £12m

Given - £8m

Zoggo - £6m

Martins - £9m

Bassong - £8m (?)

Beye - £3m (?)

Total £68m

At least £14.5m up

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry659979

The actual amount only comes out in the accounts though...that's the truth of it, anything reported on the internet is best guesses because we don't disclose fees anymore...until a year or 2 later as a combined total in the accounts....which gives the £18m profit figure.

Further to this mornings remarks about money spent vs money received on players under Ashleys ownership, is there anywhere to find this info to nail it once and for all.

It's nailed...it's in the accounts...he's £18m up on transfer dealings.

15%20Newcastle%20Player%20Trading.jpg

;)

Think this is turning into urban myth without the facts. I just want to see two lists. One with outgoing p[layers and fee, one with incoming players and fee.

Thought this would have been readily available, especially for the anti ashley brigade, but Im struggling to source it.

Smells a fish away. :lol:

Those lists are all over. You can see our transfer history going back years on NUFC.com or on Soccerbase or a number of other places....I compiled this list following relegation...

In

Barton £6m

Rozehnal £3m

Smith £5m

Enrique £6m

Faye £2m

Beye £2m

Jonas £6m

Guthrie £2.5m

Colo £9m

Bassong £2m

Xisco £6m

Nolan £4m

R. Taylor £0

Lovenkrands £0

Total £53.5m

Out

Parker £7m

Dyer £6m

Solano?

Luque?

Rozehnal - £3m

Emre - BBC suggested that was £8m We'll say £4m

Faye - £2m

Milner - £12m

Given - £8m

Zoggo - £6m

Martins - £9m

Bassong - £8m (?)

Beye - £3m (?)

Total £68m

At least £14.5m up

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry659979

The actual amount only comes out in the accounts though...that's the truth of it, anything reported on the internet is best guesses because we don't disclose fees anymore...until a year or 2 later as a combined total in the accounts....which gives the £18m profit figure.

Bassong was 0.5 that's why there was a big hoo ha from the French club.

Had a go best I can and I get

In

Abdoulaye Faye £2,000,000

Alan Smith £6,000,000

Ben Tozer £1,000,000

Danny Guthrie £2,500,000

Danny Simpson £750,000

Enrique £6,300,000

Fabricio Colochini £9,000,000

Habibe Baye £2,000,000

Joey Barton £5,800,000

Jonas Gutierrez £6,000,000

Kevin Nolan £4,500,000

Leon Best £1,000,000

Lovenkrands £0

Mike Williamson £2,000,000

Ryan Taylor £0

Sebastian Bassong £2,000,000

Tiote £3,500,000

Wayne Routledge £2,000,000

Xisco £5,700,000

Total £65 Mill

Out

Abdooly Faye £2,250,000

Bassong £8,000,000

Beye £2,500,000

David Edgar £300,000

Emre £4,000,000

James Milner £12,500,000

Kieron Dyer £6,000,000

Luque £0

Obafemi Martins £9,000,000

Scott Parker £7,000,000

Shay Given £8,000,000

Out £68.5 Mill

When you add in the suggested Shepherd outstanding transfer fees taht he paid off, then it would appear he's made a loss on transfers.

Also worth noting ive now officially lost the will to live.

Regardless of what anyone says there was more positives as a fan about supporting the team under the previous ownership, all I've had from Ashley is frustration and disappointment - one successful season in a league we should never have been part of in the first place only provided a slight distraction from where we should have been. There's too much water under the bridge now for Ashley to ever redeem himself, the bloke's a fat cunting twat and for me he always will be.

Bring on the Qataris! :lol:

Where's Damien Duff on the outgoing lists?

And Bassong didn't cost 2m.

As I said, best I can be bothered with. You however seem the ideal person to take this baby on and make it your own. :lol:

Have a sook.. :lol: