So when are we going to start.....

LeazesMag

I see a lot of :lol: s in this thread. Well you wouldn't be :lol: ing if you were ran over by an asylum seeker and left with mush for brains.

Is that what happened to Leazes. That would explain his stance on literally everything.

I'd go for a lemonade if I were you, and study your guide to basic accountancy and sustainability while you're at it.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a lot of :lol: s in this thread. Well you wouldn't be :lol: ing if you were ran over by an asylum seeker and left with mush for brains.

I suppose you're one of those educated types with your smart comments ;)

I suppose you're an overgrown hippie ?

I don't think I'd be happy if I was ran over by anyone regardless of them being an asylum seeker. Firstly I'd ask why I didn't look left, look right, look left again.

Nothing like a bit of casual racism on a thursday afternoon. ;)

fucking Christ.

What an idiot.

I heard from a man down the pub all those lefty do-gooder namby pamby students ever do is get stoned to death on the hashbong.

anyway, let's get this thread back on topic, anyone looking forward to the january sales?

you don't need to go to the pub, you can sit drinking your lemonade and read the link I've provided.

I don't disagree with the fact he should be deported and it's a fucking disgrace he's been granted asylum.

Would that include any immigrant / asylum seeker who breaks the law should be sent back? Or just in the case of this bastard?

Like I say he should be sent back, 7 years on from the incident but that's down to our country being a soft touch. So, is this thread aimed at the government asking when we'll stop being soft fannys, because if that's the case then the answer will be never. We're not like France or Australia who are proud of their identity, we'll just let anyone in. (or so it seems)

You love an arguement, like Leazes. :lol:

Is that what happened to Leazes. That would explain his stance on literally everything.

I'd go for a lemonade if I were you, and study your guide to basic accountancy and sustainability while you're at it.

;) Fruit loop.

I don't disagree with the fact he should be deported and it's a fucking disgrace he's been granted asylum.

Would that include any immigrant / asylum seeker who breaks the law should be sent back? Or just in the case of this bastard?

Like I say he should be sent back, 7 years on from the incident but that's down to our country being a soft touch. So, is this thread aimed at the government asking when we'll stop being soft fannys, because if that's the case then the answer will be never. We're not like France or Australia who are proud of their identity, we'll just let anyone in. (or so it seems)

ah, sensible reply. No, I don't like an argument, it's simply that some people on here are fuckwits :lol:

This particular immigrant should certainly be sent back, or preferably strung up from the River Tyne with a brick tied to his bollocks....

All immigrants who should not be here should be sent back to where they came from, but they should never have got here in the first place which goes without saying. Sadly, there are people who think we are the hotel of the world and more sadly again, the rest of the europe are happy for us to be precisely that. We are fucking mugs, while the leftie brigade say "we can't send them back there". What namby pamby crap.

Terrorists ? Shoot the fuckers. There would be plenty of volunteers.

reading :lol:

which clearly has not been of much benefit to you.

Try travelling a bit instead ;)

I see you don't answer the "pigs" comment .....

I didn't bother spending time on you for a serious argument because you implied that all education should be the subject of derision, you fucking simpleton :lol:

churchill.jpg

I have friends who range from pretty far left, to pretty far right, small government, big government, across continents, people who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan, and you wouldn't last 5 minutes in an argument with a single one. If I wanted to waste time on someone like you, I'd volunteer.

try to keep things on topic please

;) Fruit loop.

Is that so ? Explain why you encouraged the football club to supply unsustainable funds to a dead duck failing manager ? As it's your chosen profession, and you say you're an expert in this field, I'm waiting, and I'm interested ?

reading :lol:

which clearly has not been of much benefit to you.

Try travelling a bit instead ;)

I see you don't answer the "pigs" comment .....

I didn't bother spending time on you for a serious argument because you implied that all education should be the subject of derision, you fucking simpleton :lol:

churchill.jpg

I have friends who range from pretty far left, to pretty far right, small government, big government, across continents, people who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan, and you wouldn't last 5 minutes in an argument with a single one. If I wanted to waste time on someone like you, I'd volunteer.

is that so ? Shame you either don't listen to a word they tell you, or they are as nutty as you.

"Pigs". :razz:

Edited by LeazesMag

try to keep things on topic please

this IS the subject, which I started. Fuckin Dumbo :lol:

;) Fruit loop.

Is that so ? Explain why you encouraged the football club to supply unsustainable funds to a dead duck failing manager ? As it's your chosen profession, and you say you're an expert in this field, I'm waiting, and I'm interested ?

:razz: Fucking mental.

What is your chosen area of expertise? You construct ridiculous arguments, attribute them to other people, and then effectively have an argument with yourself. And you still manage to tie yourself in knots. What a flid.

;) Fruit loop.

What is your chosen area of expertise? You construct ridiculous arguments, attribute them to other people, and then effectively have an argument with yourself. And you still manage to tie yourself in knots. What a flid.

So you aren't going to explain why you encouraged such unsustainability ?

;) Fruit loop.

I didn't. You have attributed that position to me, then tied yourself in knots by claiming it was ridiculous behavior whilst simultaneously defending Shepherd and arguing that a chairman should always back his manager.

You're all over the place, you thick twat.

I think he's a travel agent, at least I think he was trying to sell me a holiday earlier wtffjg4.gif

;) Fruit loop.

I didn't. You have attributed that position to me, then tied yourself in knots by claiming it was ridiculous behavior whilst simultaneously defending Shepherd and arguing that a chairman should always back his manager.

You're all over the place, you thick twat.

I said they should sack Souness long before they did. You supported him and said they should back him to build his own team right to the end. You supported the sales of Bellamy and Robert for peanuts, such is your understanding of "unsustainability"

Strange for someone who proclaims himself to be an expert in this field.

I think he's a travel agent, at least I think he was trying to sell me a holiday earlier wtffjg4.gif

no constructive comment then dumbo ?

:lol:

"Pigs" :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag