So when are we going to start.....

LeazesMag

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a lot of :lol: s in this thread. Well you wouldn't be :lol: ing if you were ran over by an asylum seeker and left with mush for brains.

Is that what happened to Leazes. That would explain his stance on literally everything.

I'd go for a lemonade if I were you, and study your guide to basic accountancy and sustainability while you're at it.

;) Fruit loop.

Is that so ? Explain why you encouraged the football club to supply unsustainable funds to a dead duck failing manager ? As it's your chosen profession, and you say you're an expert in this field, I'm waiting, and I'm interested ?

:razz: Fucking mental.

What is your chosen area of expertise? You construct ridiculous arguments, attribute them to other people, and then effectively have an argument with yourself. And you still manage to tie yourself in knots. What a flid.

So you aren't going to explain why you encouraged such unsustainability ?

I didn't. You have attributed that position to me, then tied yourself in knots by claiming it was ridiculous behavior whilst simultaneously defending Shepherd and arguing that a chairman should always back his manager.

You're all over the place, you thick twat.

I said they should sack Souness long before they did. You supported him and said they should back him to build his own team right to the end. You supported the sales of Bellamy and Robert for peanuts, such is your understanding of "unsustainability"

Strange for someone who proclaims himself to be an expert in this field.

I said that whilst he was the manager, he should be provided with the chairman's backing. Until they decide that he is the wrong man for the job, then they must consider him the right man for the job, and provide him with the tools top do it to the best of his ability. I call this logic.

Unsustainability has nothing to do with the sale of players. Are you trying to trick me into teaching you what it means? "Course I know what it means, Gemmill. You tell me what you think it means and I'll tell you if you're right".

1292436407.png
no constructive comment then dumbo ?

:lol:

"Pigs" :lol:

surely a clever lad like you can contribute something ?

Please tell us who is highest in your estimation ? A policeman doing his job, or a scumbag immigrant as in the linked article ?

Take your time. I realise you may have to sit and think about it.

why would a clever lad have to take his time thinking about that? I guess it's all relative to such a spastic iconboots.gif

I didn't think you would tell us. Even the biggest idiot can't be entirely shameless.

fair play to anyone trying to have a serious discussion with him anyway, given he can't understand half of even the most basic arguments explained to him.

much more fun just to poke the mong while he bangs his head off the wall and pisses himself in the corner

fair play to anyone trying to have a serious discussion with him anyway, given he can't understand half of even the most basic arguments explained to him.

much more fun just to poke the mong while he bangs his head off the wall and pisses himself in the corner

"pigs".

Whenever I see that, I think of a 16 year old student. Most of us grow out of it.

You don't answer my question about the "pig" or the scumbag who killed that little girl ?

Edited by LeazesMag

once you've learned to read and respond to a thread (what I've already written) we can move on to more complex things, there's a good lad

highly impressive English for someone harping on about comprehension etc, the irony.

Are you going to reply to my question or not ?

once you've learned to read and respond to a thread (what I've already written) we can move on to more complex things, there's a good lad

highly impressive English for someone harping on about comprehension etc, the irony.

Oh dear. :lol:

Literally every thread he's involves in results in the majority explaining to Leazes that his debate style is inherently flawed.

I'm worried he has Alzheimer's.

I'm sure he'll now reply by accusing me of either a ) holding an incredible position that I simply never have or, b ) reference the old board.

Are you sitting comfortably,? Then lets see what happens next :lol:

Literally every thread he's involves in results in the majority explaining to Leazes that his debate style is inherently flawed.

I'm sure he'll now reply by accusing me of either a ) holding an incredible position that I simply never have or, b ) reference the old board.

people are watching comprehension and use of English on here mate.

What is your opinion on the subject of this thread by the way. Try staying on topic as most have not so far. That is called comprehension ....

is he your rent boy or Guardian Angel too, Gemmill ?

You can answer the post your opinions on the subject of this thread if you like, or even his question which he avoids.

Edited by LeazesMag

What is your opinion on the subject of this thread by the way. Try staying on topic as most have not so far. That is called comprehension ....

Genuinely haven't read it, I assume it's an illegal immigrant who's committed some crime or other.

Obviously an illegal immigrant should be bounced back from whence he came if he's committed a sufficiently harsh crime. However, some kid who's escaped tribal warfare in the Congo to seek a new life in England, but has such ingrained distrust of authority that he does it on the sly makes a mistake and is caught speeding or similar... sending him back is a death sentence.

I can't be bothered to get into a debate with you about it because I am certain it would be fruitless. You don't have conversations, you fabricate other peoples positions and argue against them.

Oh and you're a bore.

p.s. this new "Guardian Angel" thing of yours is further proof of your insanity.

Edited by The Fish

i swore i wouldn't respond to you anymore...but, weren't you on here the other day tsk tsking someone for pointing out a grammatical or spelling error in your post?

i can't seem to find it but i'm sure someone else could.

fwiw....if they can't deport the criminal in your article due to a loophole in the current legislation, then why hasn't he been locked up? or has he?

Edited by tooner

is he your rent boy or Guardian Angel too, Gemmill ?

You can answer the post your opinions on the subject of this thread if you like, or even his question which he avoids.

he's laughing at you for correcting something that isn't wrong (because we can apparently add punctuation to the list of things you don't understand), while failing to comprehend the point being made in the first place.

honestly, there is so much stupidity to laugh at in every one of your posts, it's hard to spot them all.

I'm sure the bitter irony of you pointing out grammatical errors when you are so adamantly anti anything education won't have been lost on him either.

and a grown man resorting to questioning people's sexuality and capacity for alcohol. :lol: your kids should be in care tbh

i swore i wouldn't respond to you anymore...but, weren't you on here the other day tsk tsking someone for pointing out a grammatical or spelling error in your post?

i can't seem to find it but i'm sure someone else could.

fwiw....if they can't deport the criminal in your article due to a loophole in the current legislation, then why hasn't he been locked up? or has he?

Allahu Akbar