So when are we going to start.....

LeazesMag

Anyway ....

I think we're lucky and blessed to be born into a country where we're able to discuss 'what we're going to do with them'. Remember that, we're fucking lucky. ( Sound like a fucking GOD botherer).

Obviously a lot of asylum seekers, foreigners etc moving to our shores do so for a better life. Who can blame them. If they commit serious crimes they should no questions be deported though.

Immigration needs to be controlled tighter that's obvious but I'm happy to live in a multi cultural society with freedom of speech. I guess that's why they come here in the first place. The man in this link should definitely have been 'sent back', as they say.

No arguments, assassination of character needed if anyone's going to reply, though.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

once you've learned to read and respond to a thread (what I've already written) we can move on to more complex things, there's a good lad

highly impressive English for someone harping on about comprehension etc, the irony.

Are you going to reply to my question or not ?

Oh dear. :lol:

is he your rent boy or Guardian Angel too, Gemmill ?

You can answer the post your opinions on the subject of this thread if you like, or even his question which he avoids.

he's laughing at you for correcting something that isn't wrong (because we can apparently add punctuation to the list of things you don't understand), while failing to comprehend the point being made in the first place.

honestly, there is so much stupidity to laugh at in every one of your posts, it's hard to spot them all.

I'm sure the bitter irony of you pointing out grammatical errors when you are so adamantly anti anything education won't have been lost on him either.

and a grown man resorting to questioning people's sexuality and capacity for alcohol. :lol: your kids should be in care tbh

I'm laughing at you, and him.

You for your stupidity, and him for his self-proclaimed excellence as an accountant when he was supporting insustainable spending by a failing manager, and for his daft comments rather than reply constructively to threads.

"Pigs deserve a kicking"? Seriously mate, how old are you ?

Who said I'm anti education ? I only say that a geography teacher for instance, might know a bit about geography, but it doesn't mean he understands world politics through sitting at home with a comfort blanket and an idealistic naive view of the world and human nature.

Edited by LeazesMag

stay on topic please, and don't misquote me or I'll have to contact the mods. this is a serious matter.

Anyway ....

I think we're lucky and blessed to be born into a country where we're able to discuss 'what we're going to do with them'. Remember that, we're fucking lucky. ( Sound like a fucking GOD botherer).

Obviously a lot of asylum seekers, foreigners etc moving to our shores do so for a better life. Who can blame them. If they commit serious crimes they should no questions be deported though.

Immigration needs to be controlled tighter that's obvious but I'm happy to live in a multi cultural society with freedom of speech. I guess that's why they come here in the first place. The man in this link should definitely have been 'sent back', as they say.

No arguments, assassination of character needed if anyone's going to reply, though.

good post, fairly obvious comments mate, its a shame some don't see it that way. The more we allow in, the more we drift as a country towards adopting the anti-British cultures of the changing population with them. Its that simple really.

his self-proclaimed excellence as an accountant

Read it again, fuckknuckle. I said I would wipe the floor with you in a discussion about finances. That is not me proclaiming my excellence. That is me saying that I fancy my chances against your retarded monkey brain.

Anyway ....

and you've already been warned

stay on topic please, and don't misquote me or I'll have to contact the mods. this is a serious matter.

:lol:

you haven't made one post concerning this topic yet you fool.

Read it again, fuckknuckle. I said I would wipe the floor with you in a discussion about finances. That is not me proclaiming my excellence. That is me saying that I fancy my chances against your retarded monkey brain.

about as hard as you usually like to push yourself tbf

Anyway ....

just because you're an admin on NO.....

Untitled-24.png

I'd wipe the floor with you on football knowledge and my particular chosen profession too fucknuts. I also wiped the floor with you when discussing the insustainability of chucking more and more cash at Souness, which is supposed to be an accountants home territory so to speak.

Untitled-24.png

interesting.

I'd wipe the floor with you on football knowledge and my particular chosen profession too fucknuts. I also wiped the floor with you when discussing the insustainability of chucking more and more cash at Souness, which is supposed to be an accountants home territory so to speak.

The inside of Freddy Shepherds arse?

When someone starts a thread on refuse collection, I'll brace myself for a beating.

Re the Souness point, your argument on this one is like Spaghetti Junction. And you are fucking beyond lost.

Anyway ....

Next one a red?

Anyway ....

Next one a red?

nah, just a formal warning this time, so you've a yellow to go first

so advanced is his knowledge of the english language, he can now afford to make up words

I feel privileged to be in the presence of such greatness

Anyway ....

good post, fairly obvious comments mate, its a shame some don't see it that way. The more we allow in, the more we drift as a country towards adopting the anti-British cultures of the changing population with them. I'm that simple really.

FYP....allah ahkbar indeed... :lol:

It's interesting how much better the rights and equality situation has become for various minorities over the last 20 years or so while we've been letting in all these dirty Islams. If their overriding aim is to establish Sharia law, they're doing a pretty shoddy job of it. :lol:

It's interesting how much better the rights and equality situation has become for various minorities over the last 20 years or so while we've been letting in all these dirty Islams. If their overriding aim is to establish Sharia law, they're doing a pretty shoddy job of it. :lol:

Shush boy, the ARE taking over and the will FORCE their laws onto us.

who cares about minorities though? we have to protect good citizens like us! you're probably another one of these 'I'm all right, jack" types. :lol:

When someone starts a thread on refuse collection, I'll brace myself for a beating.

Re the Souness point, your argument on this one is like Spaghetti Junction. And you are fucking beyond lost.

If you don't want to answer the question posed or comment on the opening post, why the fuck did you come into this thread ? Fuckwit.

so advanced is his knowledge of the english language, he can now afford to make up words

I feel privileged to be in the presence of such greatness

"Pigs" :lol:

Remind us again. How old are you ?