Shane Ferguson tearing apart international opposition

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully he does well. Although footballers of his ilk are ten a penny in the Championship whereas Sammy will probably do better due to his unpredictability.

Shame he wasn't loaned out when Christmas Tree first started this thread as we would be better for it now.

shane ferguson ‏@shane_fergie

Absolutely buzzing 3 points and man of the match =) thanks to all the birmingham fans for the support today.

Absolutely buzzing 3 points and man of the match =) thanks to all the birmingham fans for the support today.

Well done for the young lad.

Lee Clarke prefers him as a midfielder rather than defender which Im sure he's relishing.

Glad we can afford the 'luxury' of loaning these players out to get some experience and develop them properly. Was only a few month back Pardew was bringing them on to get a result/goal in dire circumstances.

Sammy has an assist and a great goal. Although he's playing in a better team I suppose.

Shane has a MOTM award though I'm not sure what for.

Don't understand the confusion about where he would be playing mind

''Clark prefers'' and ''Clark is desperate for'' are two different things. :razz:

Sammy has an assist and a great goal. Although he's playing in a better team I suppose.

Shane has a MOTM award though I'm not sure what for.

Don't understand the confusion about where he would be playing mind

''Clark prefers'' and ''Clark is desperate for'' are two different things. :razz:

He played left back on Wednesday.