Shane Ferguson tearing apart international opposition

Christmas Tree

By your rationale cough is pronounced the same as bough, as through, as borough, and so on.

Stick to dipping carrots in couscous you daft fat knacker.

Oh and you're still trying to deflect attention away from your footballing ignorance.

Nice try, not biting shiny head ;)

Edited by Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try, not biting shiny head ;)

Trying to be the bigger man, are you? Granted is must come easy for a bipedal bouncy castle like yourself, but I'm afraid you look as stupid in this thread as you do in the food, the film, the music etc. At least in those you can put your idiocy down to taste and inexperience. In the football side of things you just come across as a typical Sky Customer.

Trying to be the bigger man, are you? Granted is must come easy for a bipedal bouncy castle like yourself, but I'm afraid you look as stupid in this thread as you do in the food, the film, the music etc. At least in those you can put your idiocy down to taste and inexperience. In the football side of things you just come across as a typical Sky Customer.

Run along now and come back and tell me all about it when your balls have dropped ;)

Run along now and come back and tell me all about it when your balls have dropped ;)

So you've got nothing then. :lol:

Currently, your teen idol isn't a solution to anything but your layby boredom.

Dont fret, Wolfy will return :)

Unsure why you think his return would stop me pointing out that you know fuck all about football (especially given many others are stating the same).

How's the astronomy going?

• 3 weeks later...

Hope he does well. It would be nice to see the likes of him and Sammy show that they can be good enough if they are allowed to progress in the correct manner. Would have liked to see him go out for the rest of the season rather than a month like.

The obsession with this lad is unbelievable. Are we really setting our standards to Shane Ferguson? Bottom line is, its a good move for him and us. While he is playing more regularly, he can only improve, put some muscle on and come back to us showing a more matured, solid player. Either that or he won't return and becomes a semi decent League 1/Championship standard player throughout his career. Probably most likely.

I would guess the majority are setting our standards to the scouting team but are also hoping we get some young players through the youth system and believe getting them experience out on loan is the best route.

:unsure2:

He gets a lot of criticism on here for a young lad. Mainly I suspect for being the object of CT's affection.

I agree, sadly I think some people actively want him to fail just to prove a point.

That's not to say CT hasn't gone OTT about the lad but Ferguson has shown to have some qualities and I think his size is over-emphasised as a weakness.

I'm never really confident of a youngster stepping up but the child in me always gets a bit carried away when one of them shows some first team promise which SF has.

Edited by Gejon

:lol:

In all seriousness he does have a bit of quality but he's 21 now. He should be starting to push for a starting spot. That he's not suggests he probably won't.