David Beckham

Monroe Transfer

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

He looks like a scruffy tramp today. I know he's in to altering his style but it's bizare turning up at a new club looking like you sell the Big Issue.

Obvious he'll sign for them imo first game against Man Utd.

you know what maybe il not bother posting here no more as im sick of peoples comments about my messages fuck it

:lol: It will be a crushing blow to the very essence of this message board.

The kids admitted he's got learning difficulties, cut him some slack eh? I reckon at least 25% of this board are thick as fuck, you have to take that in to consideration.

So if he signs for Spuds, LardAsh will be cumming in his stringy Y-fronts (the girls will be 'moist' imagining seeing that) as the tickets for our game with them will go like hot cakes. What will your attitude be towards him? I'm guessing ambivilent? Probably the last time he will be seen playing at SJP. Never one of the world's greats, but a very good influential player in his day.

3:05 pm

Commentator: "And Beckham gets the ball, still looking the cultured and classy midfielder. Easily brings the ball under control, like the class player he has always been. Kids at home, watch closely as the England great caresses the ball like the true artist he is." BANG! "Ooh, a strong, but fair challenge from Jose Enrique sees the Spaniard come away with the ball, and leaves Beckham lying on the turf. Beckham seems to be struggling now...."