im not confident...

Feltch The Manfat

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
:lol: I love it when they sign off their posts with 'FTM'.

Fuck The Mackems? :rolleyes:

Follow The Mackems famously according to Charles Harrison.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant. You probably condone your fans throwing bottles and coins at us fans n all just like the last time we played you at your place.

Condone such behaviour? who exactly is the lowlife thug here?

that was just the small minority of idiots throwing stuff at your fans

It was not as bad as the papers made out

Barton deserved it however

I think Fred has dug himself a hole purely on the basis he didn't know what the word condone means.

If he tucked himself in any further he'd quite simply disappear. :lol:

Brilliant. You probably condone your fans throwing bottles and coins at us fans n all just like the last time we played you at your place.

Condone such behaviour? who exactly is the lowlife thug here?

that was just the small minority of idiots throwing stuff at your fans

It was not as bad as the papers made out

Barton deserved it however

I was in the away end that day as I will be on sunday. I very nearly got hit by a coin and a bloke a couple rows behind me got hit on the head with a bottle, blood pissing everywhere so yeah, it was as bad as the papers made out!

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
For the amount of utter shite and disappointment that we have had to put up with compared to you lot these figures are very impressive

Are you for real?

The thing is Sunderland now are in their best era for possibly 50 years. This is their 96 Keegan season comparatively speaking they're signing £15m forwards, and they're still only getting 35,000 yet they're blaming cos they were shite 5 years ago. You're not shite now you mackem mugs, you have a board we would die for, cheap tickets, really good side unbeat againsten all the top teams at home, and still no cunt goes with top priced tickets at £28. See our match to match games £42 cheapest against the biggest clubs, you'd get 8,000 paying our prices, and we'd get 80,000 paying yours you Pallion Pricks.