im not confident...

Feltch The Manfat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred:

Don't give it the big'un until after you win. Because if this bites you on the arse you'll feel stupid and you'll have no-one to blame but yourself.

and stop drooling on the keyboard. There's a good chap.

So I was found out instantly…. Surprising seen as tho the majority of Geordies I have had the misfortune of speaking to in the past have not been the sharpest of blokes

Anyway I thought I might get a few things off my chest.

First of all, I’m not obsessed with n*wc*st*e…. I just fukin despise everything about the place.

The fact that you lot love to talk about what everyone over on RTG are talking about shows that you are just as supposedly ‘obsessed’. Infact, your obsessed about us being obsessed!

The whole attendance debate gets on my tits the most.

Here are the facts.

These are our average attendance figures for the last 3 seasons:

2009-10 Season – Average – 40,355

2008-09 Season – Average – 40,168

2007-08 Season – Average – 43,344

Look at the figures. For the amount of utter shite and disappointment that we have had to put up with compared to you lot these figures are very impressive. They are better than clubs like Spurs, Everton, Aston Villa and are equal to Chelsea.

Apart from n*wc*st*e, would any other team have the same turn out as Sunderland if they were in the position that we have been in?

You have to remember that Sunderland has huge levels of unemployment, and geographically n*wc*st*e have a bigger catchment area for supporters (put simply as I can imagine you scratching your vacant skulls that means your city is surrounded by areas to bring in the supporters, whilst Sunderland aka God’s Country has only 1 side of the city from which they can attract supporters because on the other side is the North Sea)

The way some of you dismiss us as a small club just because our attendances are not AS big as yours just shows how deluded, ignorant and plain thick you are.

Sunderland like n*wcast*e are a massive club.

Other clubs can only dream of having support like ours

Sunday is sold out, and like last time we played you at our place, our fans will show you exactly what it means to us by filling the stadium with noise and hate from the start.

Coins and bottles ready for Barton

FTM

:lol:

you make some good and fair points and concede a few things both sides of our rivalry would not concede.

However, you are totally obsessed to go to these lengths. What is the one thing NUFC and sunderland supporters have in common ?

How anyone can come on an opponents message board, pretend to be a fan of their bitter enemies, and sign off with FTM, how anyone can do all this and still have the gall to call us obsessed is a fucking mystery to me.

we'll lose this one, they've been playing well at home and we're crippled by injury. Missing 2 of our most influential players in Tioté and Carroll. Be hard to see where the goals and where the protection for the back line will come from. If Shola - Mackem destroyer can lead the line as he sporadically can, we might get a score draw, but I can't see us keeping them out.

Even if we do lose I just hope the aggregate keeps their deluded mouths shut.

"not obsessed", "city"? :lol:

and like last time we played you at our place, our fans will show you exactly what it means to us by filling the stadium with noise and hate from the start.

You're not going to leave at half time then?

How anyone can come on an opponents message board, pretend to be a fan of their bitter enemies, and sign off with FTM, how anyone can do all this and still have the gall to call us obsessed is a fucking mystery to me.

we'll lose this one, they've been playing well at home and we're crippled by injury. Missing 2 of our most influential players in Tioté and Carroll. Be hard to see where the goals and where the protection for the back line will come from. If Shola - Mackem destroyer can lead the line as he sporadically can, we might get a score draw, but I can't see us keeping them out.

indeed. FTM makes me laugh, but the arseholes above us in the Leazes who were putting up the "2-1" signs, from 11/12 years ago, when they were getting thrashed 5-1 was utterly hilarious.

indeed. FTM makes me laugh, but the arseholes above us in the Leazes who were putting up the "2-1" signs, from 11/12 years ago, when they were getting thrashed 5-1 was utterly hilarious.

What's the biggest score against us at their place LM?

in my time ?

They beat us 3-0 in 1966-67, I think it was. They won 3-0 at ours that season too, it was the debut of Wyn Davies on my 12th birthday.

Edited by LeazesMag

in my time ?

They beat us 3-0 in 1966-67, I think it was. They won 3-0 at ours that season too, it was the debut of Wyn Davies on my 12th birthday.

and we've racked up a 4-1 and a 5-1 in the last 5 years?

From where do they get their delusion?

in my time ?

the biggest defeat at home was the 4-1 when Gary Rowell scored a hat trick. This is the only game where they have scored more than 3 goals. Apart from the 2 games as above in 1966-67, the only other time they have scored 3 [iIRC] is when we drew 3-3 at their place in 1976-77 and we scored 2 late goals and John Knackmeknee swung on the crossbar in delight [maybe this was Ollie Burton scoring 2 penalties, but Big John swung on the crossbar and really fucked them off], nearly snapping it.

Edited by LeazesMag

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

in my time ?

They turned us over 1-4 about 1980 when that Gary Rowell got a hattrick against us. He has lived off it ever since.

in my time ?

They turned us over 1-4 about 1980 when that Gary Rowell got a hattrick against us. He has lived off it ever since.

So a good 30 years ago? :rolleyes:

I've no problem admitting we're most likely going to lose, but the way this lot bang on is embarrassing.

Genuinely if we had Tioté and Carroll I'd fancy us, but without those two I can see our lack of depth really hurting us. Do we have likely line-ups for them yet? how bad are their injuries at the minute; I know they've been struggling.

So I was found out instantly…. Surprising seen as tho the majority of Geordies I have had the misfortune of speaking to in the past have not been the sharpest of blokes

First of all, I’m not obsessed with n*wc*st*e…. I just fukin despise everything about the place.

The fact that you lot love to talk about what everyone over on RTG are talking about shows that you are just as supposedly ‘obsessed’. Infact, your obsessed about us being obsessed!

Here are the facts.

Look at the figures. For the amount of utter shite and disappointment that we have had to put up with compared to you lot these figures are very impressive. They are better than clubs like Spurs, Everton, Aston Villa and are equal to Chelsea.

Apart from n*wc*st*e, would any other team have the same turn out as Sunderland if they were in the position that we have been in?

You have to remember that Sunderland has huge levels of unemployment, and geographically n*wc*st*e have a bigger catchment area for supporters (put simply as I can imagine you scratching your vacant skulls that means your city is surrounded by areas to bring in the supporters, whilst Sunderland aka God’s Country has only 1 side of the city from which they can attract supporters because on the other side is the North Sea)

The way some of you dismiss us as a small club just because our attendances are not AS big as yours just shows how deluded, ignorant and plain thick you are.

Sunday is sold out, and like last time we played you at our place, our fans will show you exactly what it means to us by filling the stadium with noise and hate from the start.

FTM

Funny thing is that should there be any bother, you're details (email address, IP address etc) will be passed straight to the rozzers to show you planned it

Nice one daft lad :lol:

Funny thing is that should there be any bother, you're details (email address, IP address etc) will be passed straight to the rozzers to show you planned it

I didnt state that I would chuck coins at the twat

Just merly stating that should he act like a knob again, then some Sunderland fans will probably lob stuff at him again. I obviously condone such behavior, especially to a decent citizen like joey barton!

Just merly stating that should he act like a knob again, then some Sunderland fans will probably lob stuff at him again. I obviously condone such behavior, especially to a decent citizen like joey barton!

:rolleyes:

Nice one daft lad :rolleyes:

To quote LM 'Obsessed :lol: '

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

We all piss and shite the same, we all go as we came in to this world, and we all play the lottery of life, we could've been born in Kabul never mind Sunderland, but I can't be the only one who looks down my nose at mackems like.

wats funny about that... I think he deserves it cos he is a lowlife thug

nowt funny about that sentence at all

wats funny about that... I think he deserves it cos he is a lowlife thug

nowt funny about that sentence at all

Brilliant. You probably condone your fans throwing bottles and coins at us fans n all just like the last time we played you at your place.

Condone such behaviour? who exactly is the lowlife thug here?

:lol: I love it when they sign off their posts with 'FTM'.

Was on RTG a while ago about 20% of their screen names were FTM at the end, and they did a poll about email addresses and 4 in 10 had FTM in them. Anyone who has SMB as their email address is a mug.

... and I always read that as Sad Mackem Bastards.

ibf I always cringe when our lot start singing about NYD 1985. Doesn't happen as much these days but that chant has gone for 25 years man!

Here are the facts.

FTM

Nice one daft lad :rolleyes:

Good work PP :lol: