The Harper Incident

Anorthernsoul

What's this about the kid's dad making him go to Newcastle's training ground this morning and apologise to Harper? A refreshing change for today's society and fair play if true.

What's this about the kid's dad making him go to Newcastle's training ground this morning and apologise to Harper? A refreshing change for today's society and fair play if true.

Aye but Harper wasn't there so he apologised to a club official. ;)

Defeats the point of going to apologise to him, surely? Could have went back tomorrow.

Can just imagine some little ginger twat being dragged in by his ear... say sorry to the nice man for pushing him over.

stupid little fuck

To paraphrase RTG, basically what happened was that the kid's dad made him apologise to Harper this morning at Newcastle's training ground.

To paraphrase RTG, basically what happened was that the kid's dad made him apologise to Harper this morning at Newcastle's training ground.

so who did he apologise to and where was it at?

'What's this about the kid's dad making him go to Newcastle's training ground this morning and apologise to Harper? A refreshing change for today's society and fair play if true.

Glad that's been sorted then ;)

Edited by Kid Dynamite

'What's this about the kid's dad making him go to Newcastle's training ground this morning and apologise to Harper? A refreshing change for today's society and fair play if true.

Glad that's been sorted then ;)

Maybe you didnt get it :icon_lol:

Edited by ChezGiven

"All I saw was Steve Harper on the floor. I didn't know what had happened at the time. II would like say a 'well done' to the sunderland fans who gave the kid up - and he is a kid, that's what I can't understand either, the age of the lad.

"But the sunderland fans gave him up, and rightly so. He's in police custody as we speak. The one thing we are up here, we love the football and the passion and all the rest of it, but you don't need to see any scenes like that.

"I hope they ban the kid for a long, long time because he deserves it. When I saw the age of him, I just really can't understand society today. What goes through his mind when we have just scored with a minute to go?

"Why the hell he has got to come on to the pitch and confront Steve Harper baffles me. When you see the age of this young kid, it is quite remarkable how has got that in his mind, to run on to the pitch.

"Why don't you just celebrate with 50-odd thousand like everybody else did? Unfortunately, it is a sad indictment of where we are with the youth of today. He's a kid. It's ridiculous."

Who's he trying to fucking kid? ;)