Newcastle Vs Tottenham

Anorthernsoul

"We took the lead and if it wasn't for exuberance at the end, trying to get a second and the crowd urging us on and all getting a little bit carried away, we would have a really big victory today. Unfortunately for us, its only a draw.

Maybe he should fuck off back to Reading if he wants a support who aren't going to urge the team forward.

I miss all the fun at half time, I'm gutted I missed Tino like succesfully doing the cross bar challenge, I heard the roars from the bar and wondered what the fuck it was about till I got back to the seat. Any footage around.

"ahv been this faakin gyyme firty eyyt yurrs, and i aint ever seen a better baww hit agiynst the crossbower than old man faacking Tino Aspriyya did"

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
"We took the lead and if it wasn't for exuberance at the end, trying to get a second and the crowd urging us on and all getting a little bit carried away, we would have a really big victory today. Unfortunately for us, its only a draw.

Maybe he should fuck off back to Reading if he wants a support who aren't going to urge the team forward.

I miss all the fun at half time, I'm gutted I missed Tino like succesfully doing the cross bar challenge, I heard the roars from the bar and wondered what the fuck it was about till I got back to the seat. Any footage around.

"Get back Barton you utter bastard"

mint

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

"ahv been this faakin gyyme firty eyyt yurrs, and i aint ever seen a better baww hit agiynst the crossbower than old man faacking Tino Aspriyya did"

:lol::blush:

"when ah was dahn managin at the Bowlin saam geezuh syyin e was an agent cyyme aap ta me mowtuh arftuh a gyyme e gowws you wanna sign Teenow Arspreea, ah gowws whatchoofaakintawkin abaht Teenowww Arspreea, your avin a faakin girarffe aincha, anywyy we signed Big faakin John Arstun instead".

Finally got around to watching this.

What a frustrating second half.

Just about inexcusable the defending IMO on Lennon, who was a one-trick pony all game, awnting to look like he was going outside you but really always going to cut back onto his right foot. Not only did Simpson fall for it, but Williamson did as well. Only excuse they wcould have had was it was so late in the game that they were mentally and physically fatigued. They should have had to be doing that much defending late on, we needed some experience up front and in the midfield to do a better job of retaining the ball.

Dawson was pathetic for them, we should really have made them pay. Shola's open chance form the corner, Lovenkrands clear in on goal, and Ranger dancing by him effortlessly all could have just about killed it off. Jonas had an excellent game, as did Coloccini. What a cracking goal that was from a very good pass from Danny Guthrie. Barton had an ordinary game going by his recent standards. Best and Ameobi up front actualluy linked up on a few occassions but had no end product. That lob from Ameobi was fucking awful.