Wheater to Bolton

Kid Dynamite

Could have been a decent option for us with Sol looking like a waste of money

I think we were only going to pursue him if Taylor didn't sign a new contract. Not saying we shouldn't go for him, rather that was the club's thinking.

Wonder if this means Cahill is on his way

Just what I thought when you posted it. I don't think he's worth anything like the figures that have been mentioned so I wouldn't blame Bolton.

Could have been a decent option for us with Sol looking like a waste of money

I'd have had him, so to get him for free in view of the circumstances you state....wasted chance.

Cahill being linked with Arsenal again today.

Massively Overated/Overpriced, would shock me if Wenger paid more than 10m for him so I can't see it happening. Considering Vermaelen was 10m and Koscielny 6m, anything above that wouldn't represent value for money imo

Massively Overated/Overpriced, would shock me if Wenger paid more than 10m for him so I can't see it happening. Considering Vermaelen was 10m and Koscielny 6m, anything above that wouldn't represent value for money imo

Cahill's not overrated. He's Kevin Nolan in his best goal scoring form at all times, plus has decent moving and passing and values possession. His timing and positioning in the box is great. Can't argue with his record.... And I don't even like the guy.

Cahill's not overrated. He's Kevin Nolan in his best goal scoring form at all times, plus has decent moving and passing and values possession. His timing and positioning in the box is great. Can't argue with his record.... And I don't even like the guy.

Wrong Cahill. We're on about the Bolton one.

:D

Precious.

A good solid centre half like that will be good for Arsenal instead of the soft shites Wenger sometimes buys, it's the only grey area he has as a manager by far, buying dodgy foreign keepers and central defenders.

Edited by LeazesMag

A good solid centre half like that will be good for Arsenal instead of the soft shites Wenger sometimes buys, it's the only grey area he has as a manager by far, buying dodgy foreign keepers and central defenders.

scezeny looks good already though. he's unfortunately been beaten by great goals. my work colleague who is a brentford fan watched him last season and said he's the best thing he's seen in a while. I didn't ask what at though....

as for cahill, hes very quick and a good decision maker. not bad on the ball either. would be an asset for the gooners.

scezeny looks good already though. he's unfortunately been beaten by great goals. my work colleague who is a brentford fan watched him last season and said he's the best thing he's seen in a while. I didn't ask what at though....

as for cahill, hes very quick and a good decision maker. not bad on the ball either. would be an asset for the gooners.

yes, should have added until the new keeper, who is a lot better than the others.