Parky Jnr

Park Life

Is getting bullied at school and it's really making me angry. She was crying again tonight and has been down for a week or so. She spilt the beans tonight.

What's best to do?

Edited by Park Life

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get some American mates to help her overthrow the bullies?

what age is she Parky?

Can't really remember anyone having any effective anti-bullying measure at school tbh, not what ya want to hear i'm sure but from memory most kids either had enough flipped and stood up for themselves or the bullies eventually move on to someone else.

Guess it's different for girls then fellas, i got in no end of scrapes when i was a kid standing up for people/myself, don't always win but tend to get left alone after that.

*awaits catmag and toonraider with proper advice*

She's seven.

One of the girls Maria has moved in on ParkyJnr mates just recently and seems to be causing friction and undermining her and talking down to her. Maria is probs one of the most dominant. The mother is a bit of a monster from E Germany originally, the father seems alright. Thinking about it the mother has never spoken to me. Was thinking of speaking to them and also the teacher in the morning. I'm really fukcing angry. I won't let this shit pass.

Edited by Park Life

Speak to the teacher, if nothing effective happens speak to the parent, again if nothing happens tell Parky Jnr to just punch the child in the face, seriously I'd rather my child get in trouble for a few days with the school rather than suffer potentially weeks of mental anguish and abuse, my experience of bullies is that if you physically react against them it stops.

Speak to the teacher, if nothing effective happens speak to the parent, again if nothing happens tell Parky Jnr to just punch the child in the face, seriously I'd rather my child get in trouble for a few days with the school rather than suffer potentially weeks of mental anguish and abuse, my experience of bullies is that if you physically react against them it stops.

Think I will maybe just start with the teacher, I don't want a situation where I open up on the parents. It's the fukin mother she's very competitive and Parky Jnr is probs the main challenge (popularity wise) to her daughter.

I take ParkyJnr to sell defence cause she is a bit soft sometimes. :jesuswept:

Suss out for yourself whether its serious or not. If you decide it is, go to the school. If they won't do owt, talk to the parents.

If they give you any shit, it's time to do the silly walk.

Cheers.

I can't stand bullying it one of the things that really bothers me and it's a nightmare when you realise it's happening to your own.

Think it is serious cause Parky J is always in high spirits, never seen her like this.

Joking aside you sound proper wound up by it. If you're going off your nut then you want the missus handling this one because, as understandable as it is to get emotional about it, it's not going to leave you best placed to resolve the matter calmly with the other interested parties. You need to be phlegmatic and look for common ground at least along the lines of 'that's just what kids do' because if you go in like you want to lynch a 7 year old 'ringleader' I can guarantee that's not going to get you anywhere with the teacher or the parents or help your little girl.

The problem here is that Mrs P doesn't want to be so pro-active about it and is against me speaking to the parents.

She's German, she probably reckons you can solve it with herbal tea.

Ok, as a father of two girls over the age of 18, listen and learn.

Let parky junior arrange a few sleepovers with her main group of friends. Roll the boat out, be a funny dad, lay the pizzas on and generally make it a party that all the chosen kids are going to be bragging about on Monday morning. Repeat as necessary.

Don't involve teachers. It's a job and not as Important to them as it is to you.

Let parky junior arrange a few sleepovers with her main group of friends. Roll the boat out, be a funny dad, lay the pizzas on and generally make it a party that all the chosen kids are going to be bragging about on Monday morning. Repeat as necessary.

Don't involve teachers. It's a job and not as Important to them as it is to you.

That is good advice. Circle the wagons and bring in the good vibes.

Can imagine CT dishing out the pizzas now tbh. Going into his daughter's room going "Hey, I was just listening to the Justin Beebos and they're kicking rad!"

Then Maria apprehensively takes a bite, noticing the small modifications to disquise its cheapness.

Can imagine CT dishing out the pizzas now tbh. Going into his daughter's room going "Hey, I was just listening to the Justin Beebos and they're kicking rad!"

Then Maria apprehensively takes a bite, noticing the small modifications to disquise its cheapness.

She won't be invited. It's war. Psyops to start on Maria from tomorrow. :jesuswept:

any pictures?

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. :jesuswept:

That's the danger like, sad but true. Parky can have a bit of a petty minded mentality and it's not gonna help his little girl, who basically needs him to be the grown up. Or get Mrs Parky to do it in the alternative.

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. :jesuswept:

That's the danger like, sad but true. Parky can have a bit of a petty minded mentality and it's not gonna help his little girl, who basically needs him to be the grown up. Or get Mrs Parky to do it in the alternative.

SHE DOESN'T WANT TO INTERVENE READ THE FUKIN THREAD.