Parky Jnr

Park Life

I'm going for a lie down- agreeing with CT has made my monkey glands flare up.

He's right though. Parky- SuperDad, is the way to win.

Ran it by Mrs P she agrees.

Will invite the fat one though, only so I can start to fragment her tiny mind.

A cunning tactic but dont let her see all your best Dad moves. :jesuswept: on the first sleepover or she will report back to Mr Fat one.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going for a lie down- agreeing with CT has made my monkey glands flare up.

He's right though. Parky- SuperDad, is the way to win.

Ran it by Mrs P she agrees.

Will invite the fat one though, only so I can start to fragment her tiny mind.

A cunning tactic but dont let her see all your best Dad moves. :jesuswept: on the first sleepover or she will report back to Mr Fat one.

Contradiction Tree.

I think the idea of trying to buy the other kids off and alienating this other lass is a shocking idea tbh. Teaches your daughter the wrong lessons as well.

Are you this self-righteous with the cats?

:jesuswept: I'm a PARENT! You go and talk to your cats, and leave this to the PARENTS.

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. :jesuswept:

That's the danger like, sad but true. Parky can have a bit of a petty minded mentality and it's not gonna help his little girl, who basically needs him to be the grown up. Or get Mrs Parky to do it in the alternative.

SHE DOESN'T WANT TO INTERVENE READ THE FUKIN THREAD.

I know that but she probably needs to be 'persuaded' to have some input as my guess is she'd be a bit more level-headed. Which is what's needed.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/style_imag...es/rte-bold.png

Meenzer was right and spot on. she's too calm for this. This needs sortin and I ain't havin it.

Aye maybe but listen to what people are saying at least in terms of how you go about it. It sounds like you want the idea of isolating this other girl validating but people are saying not to do that. Thats what I was getting at before. This is a seven year old child remember and you've got to remember who the grown up is.

I take it you have little experience of seven year olds or you wouldnt throw the term child around so easily.

I've been carer for my two nephews since they were taken into local authority care due to their mother's drug addiction so I would say a seven year old is very much a child in terms of their dependence on adults for practically everything in life. And if that's the case then you've got no choice than to lead by example. As Gemmill says, the other way teaches them the wrong things altogether.

I think the idea of trying to buy the other kids off and alienating this other lass is a shocking idea tbh. Teaches your daughter the wrong lessons as well.

Are you this self-righteous with the cats?

:jesuswept: I'm a PARENT! You go and talk to your cats, and leave this to the PARENTS.

Whilst posting on here, one of the cats pissed on your slanket. Not ready tbh.

I appreciate it's not nice for you Parky but it'll be worse for your daughter. How does she feel about going to school tomorrow with this other child there who she may be wary of? Has her behaviour changed in general? Is it physical or just by mouth? How does it make her feel? Ask things like 'if you could change one thing about school today what would it be'? Etc to find out as much as possible.

Whilst CT superdad1956's advice is admirable and decent I'd be cautious of inviting all and sundry around to your house for an afternoon of War Films and mental persuasion. Find out how your daughter feels about it and what she'd like to do? Tell her the other girls can choose 1 thing each to do and they can write it on a bit of paper or something.

They are still children at 7 and rely on you for these reassurances. Truth is, most people are arseholes and not worth the time of day which we realise when we get older so maybe she's luckily outed said arsehole at an early age.

Hope she's alreet mate. Feel ill for her.

Sammy - we've spoken about this already but I'm completely in awe of what you've done for those gorgeous boys. I know they're family but you've done an amazing thing and they'll grow up to be better people because of you.

Parky - she's unhappy enough to be crying and noticeably down about the situation. Surely you should make the school aware of what she's told you so that someone can look out for her when you can't? Personally I couldn't 'do nothing' and hope it resolves itself - I'd be too angry and upset to think that some little shit was making my bairn cry :jesuswept:

I appreciate it's not nice for you Parky but it'll be worse for your daughter. How does she feel about going to school tomorrow with this other child there who she may be wary of? Has her behaviour changed in general? Is it physical or just by mouth? How does it make her feel? Ask things like 'if you could change one thing about school today what would it be'? Etc to find out as much as possible.

Whilst CT superdad1956's advice is admirable and decent I'd be cautious of inviting all and sundry around to your house for an afternoon of War Films and mental persuasion. Find out how your daughter feels about it and what she'd like to do? Tell her the other girls can choose 1 thing each to do and they can write it on a bit of paper or something.

They are still children at 7 and rely on you for these reassurances. Truth is, most people are arseholes and not worth the time of day which we realise when we get older so maybe she's luckily outed said arsehole at an early age.

You've met James too?

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. ;)

That's the danger like, sad but true. Parky can have a bit of a petty minded mentality and it's not gonna help his little girl, who basically needs him to be the grown up. Or get Mrs Parky to do it in the alternative.

I know that but she probably needs to be 'persuaded' to have some input as my guess is she'd be a bit more level-headed. Which is what's needed.

Meenzer was right and spot on. she's too calm for this. This needs sortin and I ain't havin it.

Aye maybe but listen to what people are saying at least in terms of how you go about it. It sounds like you want the idea of isolating this other girl validating but people are saying not to do that. Thats what I was getting at before. This is a seven year old child remember and you've got to remember who the grown up is.

I take it you have little experience of seven year olds or you wouldnt throw the term child around so easily.

I've been carer for my two nephews since they were taken into local authority care due to their mother's drug addiction so I would say a seven year old is very much a child in terms of their dependence on adults for practically everything in life. And if that's the case then you've got no choice than to lead by example. As Gemmill says, the other way teaches them the wrong things altogether.

Different kettle of fish all together. :jesuswept:

Aye, fair dos.

Re. It's family , I know a couple of families where the same scenario occurred, and no one did the "right" thing. Kids are still in care.

Anyway, "The Downfall of The Porky Krautlet" has me hooked.

Updates needed as and when Parky.

Seriously and joking aside, even after 3.5 Kronnenburgs, I can assure you I know all about 7 year plus girls and what a miserable time a child can have in this hideous formative peer group.

Its not a joke. They can be extremely horrible and this starts at around 7 (junior school) and continues through to late teens. If your not in, its a hell of a lot tougher in all aspects of growing up.

Also its a whole different ball game for boys so heed the advice of parents of girls rather than boys.

While some of us (not parky) are having a semi jovial conversation, it CAN be a very serious and depressing enviroment for a child and can lead to all sorts of problems, not least finding relief in boys instead!!!!

Anything you can do as a parent to build her confidence, make her friends want to be around you/ your home / her is all good.

Im sure you'll do the right thing Mr P.

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. ;)

Yeah but your question was more objective than that-it was asking about children's behaviour in terms of generalities.

You're saying something different now -and I know what you're implying by it-but I won't argue the toss about that. I never claimed to be a parent at any stage but at the same time I feel zero compulsion to justify the strength of my relationship with my nephews to you either. It was just said very matter of factly.

Cheeky Fucker :jesuswept:

I've got a grown up daughter who went through this sort of shit, and CT is bang on the money. Telling teacher isn't going to do any good, the best thing you can do is make her popular by buying the other kids off. It might sound ridiculous but its true.

I'm actually pretty certain 7 year old girls aren't human by the way, however they are evil geniuses

I've always drummed into my eldest the old sticks and stones scenario, this coupled with me insulting her daily has hardened her, and now she no longer gives a monkeys what anyone at school says to her and usually has a retort far more vicious and cutting than most children could even dream of.

In general though shes a very well liked and likeable little girl with impeccable manors, she just doesn't suffer fools.

I'd speak to the school first, if you get no joy, then the parents, if that fails encourage an assault on the offending child.

Yeah but your question was more objective than that-it was asking about children's behaviour in terms of generalities.

You're saying something different now -and I know what you're implying by it-but I won't argue the toss about that. I never claimed to be a parent at any stage but at the same time I feel zero compulsion to justify the strength of my relationship with my nephews to you either. It was just said very matter of factly.

Sorry btw if you've taken that comment too seriously. It wasnt meant that way. It was a drunken throw away jokey comment about 7 year old girls being extrem little madams.

Sorry again and nothing personal.

For the record I have nothing but admiration for what you've done.

I've got a grown up daughter who went through this sort of shit, and CT is bang on the money. Telling teacher isn't going to do any good, the best thing you can do is make her popular by buying the other kids off. It might sound ridiculous but its true.

I'm actually pretty certain 7 year old girls aren't human by the way, however they are evil geniuses

Precisely and such a shock when you discover this.

Having a son is like having a dog who can recite comedy sketches, having a daughter is to enter a bizarre and terrifying world of emotional manipulation and madness

Having a son is like having a dog who can recite comedy sketches, having a daughter is to enter a bizarre and terrifying world of emotional manipulation and madness

:jesuswept:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
listen and learn.

:jesuswept:

Football may be your speciality.......Pre teen drama queens is mine ;)

Fair enough but even if I'm talking to the most clueless kid about football I don't have such a patronising tone. To be honest I can relate to what you said a little bit like, but as soon as the pizza stops maybe the bullying comes back. Kids and bullying though they're little cunts, it's all about establishing their position in the pack, the best way to avoid being bullied is to knock them out.