Liverpool merked?

Park Life

He's certainly going to have a massive amount of pressure on him shortly after he gets back from injury. I think he'll link up well with Suarez though, fuck the lot of them though I hope he's a bag of shite and he had a flukey half season with us/just a case of right tactics for a player.

'more than' £35M for Andy Carrol? He really isnt worth half of that is he? Yeah he's our best striker, most passionate and energetic striker, but he's really not world class is he? One minute the talk is getting rid as he was turning into another duncan ferguson and then this happens! I'd be happy if i thought the money would be spend on 3-4 replacement players but as it is I know we're gonna have to hope Best and Ranger can come of age and pretty quickly as well!

exciting four hours ahead though?

Certainly as a player without even a full season under his belt in the prem he isnt worth anywhere near that, what he ends up as who knows, but since he wanted to fuck off anyway its good business, though sadly won't be re-invested as it should.

Also i do suspect (and hope) theres a chance he may have trouble on and off with these thigh injuries and more, he's had the odd different thing in his time here and with his size it can put a bit of stress on your body.

We have got 20 million more than he is actually worth but that will count for nothing if we go down!

I think that is unlikely but it would of been better if he had gone 2 weeks ago giving us time to get some players in with the Carroll money (Ashley permitting)