quick question

Christmas Tree

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Blackfriars, was absolutely lush, not cheap though but like I say traditional English food are their speciality. It's very, very unique oldy worldy never been in a restaurant like it. The bog had nee bog roll that's me only complaint, had to get one of the guys I was with to pass me some through. Had to ring his mobile from the bog, apart from that 9 out of 10 and I'm hard pleased.

MAINS

(v) Stilton & spinach tart, bitter leaves, honey & pine nut dressing £9

North Sea haddock & mussel chowder, Carroll’s Heritage Yukon Gold potatoes £14

Sea Bass, crab & potato cake, spinach, vanilla butter sauce £15

Roast chicken (breast & boned leg), duck fat potatoes, braised Savoy, peppercorn sauce £16

County Durham pork belly, apple & celeriac dumplings, crackling, sautéed sprouts £16

Slow-braised Northumbrian beef, oxtail & horseradish wellington, root vegetables £17

Roast red-legged partridge, parsnip purée, buttered game stock potatoes, redcurrant jus £18

North Sea halibut, spelt risotto, sautéed artichokes, smoked chicken wing, spinach £19

Hadrian Heritage Ribeye steak, bone marrow butter, roast tomatoes, hand-cut chips £21

Cant say Im greatly thrilled with the Mains.

MAINS

Roast chicken (breast & boned leg), duck fat potatoes, braised Savoy, peppercorn sauce £16

County Durham pork belly, apple & celeriac dumplings, crackling, sautéed sprouts £16

Slow-braised Northumbrian beef, oxtail & horseradish wellington, root vegetables £17

Roast red-legged partridge, parsnip purée, buttered game stock potatoes, redcurrant jus £18

North Sea halibut, spelt risotto, sautéed artichokes, smoked chicken wing, spinach £19

Hadrian Heritage Ribeye steak, bone marrow butter, roast tomatoes, hand-cut chips £21

I bet you were looking for scampi.

MAINS

Fuck me 21 quid for a steak, that's dear and I live down south where 3 quid for a pint is a bargain. If its quality tho may be worth a punt. I would rather eat a good 21 quid steak as opposed to 3 of those things weatherspoons serve up

MAINS

I bet you were looking for scampi.

:D

Rack of lamb, Dover Sole, Fillet steak at a push....

MAINS

I had bangers and mash me. Was lush, best ever, the sausage was as thick as John Holmes' cock.

MAINS

Fuck me 21 quid for a steak, that's dear and I live down south where 3 quid for a pint is a bargain. If its quality tho may be worth a punt. I would rather eat a good 21 quid steak as opposed to 3 of those things weatherspoons serve up

Without sounding like a cunt, I've had £45 steak before, probs the best ever food I've had. In a posh french place just off Warren Street.

MAINS

Without sounding like a cunt, I've had £45 steak before, probs the best ever food I've had. In a posh french place just off Warren Street.

Fillet? I had a great one at a gaucho grill in London, fuck knows how much cos it was a freebie. Took my Mrs to a place near us for her 30th, had ox cheek was amazing

MAINS

Fillet? I had a great one at a gaucho grill in London, fuck knows how much cos it was a freebie. Took my Mrs to a place near us for her 30th, had ox cheek was amazing

Mine was a freebie too, you don't think I'd spend £45 on a stake do you :D Mine was steak cut from the shouler of the cow, called a Paleron, I had no idea meat could taste so nice and I do love it normally, I'd recommend that to anyone. One of the french waiters was gay, and me gaffa kept saying he's giving you the eye, I was like right oh then I looked and he kept staring, I thought eeh whey ya fucka. When places are that posh like I have to be honest I do feel a bit out of place.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

MAINS

Mine was a freebie too, you don't think I'd spend £45 on a stake do you :D Mine was steak cut from the shouler of the cow, called a Paleron, I had no idea meat could taste so nice and I do love it normally, I'd recommend that to anyone. One of the french waiters was gay, and me gaffa kept saying he's giving you the eye, I was like right oh then I looked and he kept staring, I thought eeh whey ya fucka. When places are that posh like I have to be honest I do feel a bit out of place.

Stevie, u should have given him the Geordie male is the leanest,fittest most well hung line. You could have been in for a portion of coq o bum

Just kidding mate, I feel like a cunt in a posh restaurant too