Lazio loony about Toon's Gutierrez

Christmas Tree

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people who don't go to the games fail to appreciate his worth to the team.

spot on. he grafts like fuck gets us free kicks and creates.

This board should only allow comments and posts from those that attend or have season tickets, never mind th efair weather settee sitting telly watching glory hunting twats ;)

I think people who don't go to the games fail to appreciate his worth to the team.

spot on. he grafts like fuck gets us free kicks and creates.

This board should only allow comments and posts from those that attend or have season tickets, never mind th efair weather settee sitting telly watching glory hunting twats ;)

I agree he's definitely a loss if we sell, even if they're planning to play Ben Arfa on the left wing Jonas is still good back up to hoy on late into a game. Also agree with Alex's point about him getting knackered because of all the running he does so him coming on against knackered right backs would benefit us greatly.

We've got no one as it is so fuck losing another one.

I do like Jonas. He strikes me as a good fella. Even when he's diving about he looks quite apologetic for winning the free kick. I agree with the points made about his overall contribution to the team. He can be very frustrating and has no end product, but I still think he's an important player for us.

Not sure what will happen when Ben Arfa's back to fitness though, what with the success of Barton on the right (considering that Jonas played on the right side quite a bit in his first season here). Best case scenario is obviously if Ben Arfa could play off the main striker.