Worst film ever

Jusoda Kid

Terminator 3. End of.

Not seen it, but if people say its shit compared to the first Terminator then it must be ABSOLUTE horse-shit. :icon_lol:

You didn't like T1? :icon_lol:

I thought it was bob on. It'll look dated now, but I watched that before I did T2 and thought Arnie was the perfect fit for the mechanical golem.

T3 is bollocks mind.

I'd never seen any of the Terminator films til the other week, watched T1 and thought it was absolutely dreadful.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terminator 3. End of.

Not seen it, but if people say its shit compared to the first Terminator then it must be ABSOLUTE horse-shit. :icon_lol:

I thought it was bob on. It'll look dated now, but I watched that before I did T2 and thought Arnie was the perfect fit for the mechanical golem.

T3 is bollocks mind.

I'd never seen any of the Terminator films til the other week, watched T1 and thought it was absolutely dreadful.

T1 was class. :blush:

Shaun of the Dead - I've laughed more watching a repeat of Only fools and horses on UK gold than watching this shite.

It's an average film that has its moments.

Hardly a slice of comedy genius as some would have you think.

Though Simon Pegg is very funny. And I quite liked Hot Fuzz, though it got a bit ridiculous at times.

Terminator 3. End of.

T3 is bollocks mind.

T1 was class. <_<

The fact our tastes are different once more is pleasing. :blush:

I don't like to do this because taste in movies is so subjective, however because you hated The Terminator and Eternal Sunshine I have no other choice but to call you an idiot that should be banned from watching movies for the rest of your life.

Terminator 3. End of.

T3 is bollocks mind.

Ally you're an idiot.

For firstly not having seen any of the first two until the other week and then to say it was dreadful, my oh my.

I don't like to do this because taste in movies is so subjective, however because you hated The Terminator and Eternal Sunshine I have no other choice but to call you an idiot that should be banned from watching movies for the rest of your life.

Ally has proven this many times previously I think.

:icon_lol:

I'd quite happily be banned from some of the movies you lot like, christ almighty. I watched that Eternal Sunshine again last night, thought i'd give it another chance.

I want those hours back

I really enjoyed 'Fear and Loathing' but obviously it's not a patch on the book.  When you put Red Dwarf and Douglas Adams in the same category are you referring to the book or the recent and rather poor Hollywood translation?  If it's the former I may have to put a pox on your very soul!

66990[/snapback]

I've only seen the first episode of the TV series. The whole idea of aliens with humorous names I find deeply unfunny.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - a trilogy in four parts - is an absolutely class book.

Grease is the worst film ever, by the way.

There's not many musicals as good as Grease tbh.

I wouldn't know. Tend to avoid them like the plague after watching that pile of nobjizz. Especially given that Grease is meant to be one of the better ones.

I wouldn't know. Tend to avoid them like the plague after watching that pile of nobjizz. Especially given that Grease is meant to be one of the better ones.

Trapped in the closet tbh

Trapped in the closet tbh

Ssssssh.

Nah, to be honest I've had to go to a couple of musicals in the west end as the missus loves them, thought they weren't too bad live. Just hate the films.

Without wishing to get all screaming queen on your be-hind, you are so wrong, girlfriend.

Talk to the hand bitch cos the face ain't listenin'.

:D

Oliver is the best musical imo, its quality.

Seen all the big ones at the West End at some stage or other, and Grease is definetely one of the worst. Absolute tripe.

I'm glad Ally disagrees, his seal of disapproval is almost a surer sign of quality than Brock's.

Oliver is the best musical imo, its quality.

Seen all the big ones at the West End at some stage or other, and Grease is definetely one of the worst. Absolute tripe.

I'm glad Ally disagrees, his seal of disapproval is almost a surer sign of quality than Brock's.

:D