Fad Diet's

Jan

never been on a diet never will unless i somehow become morbidly obese.

but my sister does that weight watchers points thing just bought the book didnt go to any meeting bollocks and she lost 2st.

Yes I have lost over 3 stone on my own. I won't give my money to the slimming/weight watchers of this world. Even I can read a label.

Nah, don't work. Weight loss is easy to do hard to keep in place until it's a habit. The simple equation is to use more energy than you consume. The problem isn't fatty foods (well it is to a degree but the wrong fat, hydrogenated) but simple carbs. Most people eat far too much simple or starchy carbs (my main failing). That is turned into energy and stored as fat if not used. Best way to lose weight and keep it off is get in to good habits and eat right. Easier said than done like...

Prime example of mistakes people make is eating fat free (fat is usually replaced with sugar in the ingredient) or low fat stuff. Ready meals generally are crap. Full of salt and bad fats.

If I'd only listen to myself ....

Fad diets are a massive load of shit. I'm sure they work in the short term if you suddenly need to drop 10lbs in 2 weeks but if you're looking to keep it up, a thousand times no. I know people who've tried every fad under the sun and none of them have ever lost a significant amount and maintained it. Those who have managed this have eaten a healthy balanced diet and done more exercise. Unfortunately some people want an instant solution, much like when I wanted to be able to play guitar but couldn't be bothered to practice.

Eat a lot of fish, dont drink too much alcohol. Best and only diet i've ever been on. Have stopped going to the pub for a pint after work, have a few beers maybe one night at the weekend now, look after the bairn, walk a lot, go for a run once or twice a month. Fit back into my 30 inch waist jeans now, which isnt bad for 37 years old.

but my sister does that weight watchers points thing just bought the book didnt go to any meeting bollocks and she lost 2st.

Yes I have lost over 3 stone on my own. I won't give my money to the slimming/weight watchers of this world. Even I can read a label.

And you're still over 15 st ???!!! :lol: :lol: :o;)

I know a good pork diet. Only for women though.

He can give you oral pleasure whilst your both standing up too. He's a fucking legend on the hen night circuit.

Informed her of this the other week but I'm not sure she believed me.

Lets just say my cock isn't massive, but I can lick the crumbs out the bottom of a pringles tin.

Eat a lot of fish, dont drink too much alcohol. Best and only diet i've ever been on. Have stopped going to the pub for a pint after work, have a few beers maybe one night at the weekend now, look after the bairn, walk a lot, go for a run once or twice a month. Fit back into my 30 inch waist jeans now, which isnt bad for 37 years old.

30 inch waist!?

30 inch waist!?

31 tbh, its a bit of a squeeze into the 30s. Anyway, lets not get carried away, i might have shed a few pounds but am far from healthy overall.

Still smoking.

And you're still over 15 st ???!!! :lol: :lol: :o:blush:

I know a good pork diet. Only for women though.

15 stone your cheeky bas***d !!!!

:D;);):angry:

30 inch waist!?

31 tbh, its a bit of a squeeze into the 30s. Anyway, lets not get carried away, i might have shed a few pounds but am far from healthy overall.

Still smoking.

Imagined you saying that as 'the Mask', wearing 30" Tesco jeans.

30 inch waist!?

Still smoking.

:lol:

30 inch waist!?

Still smoking.

I knew someone would pick it up. Gave up the tabs years back.