Cricket World Cup

paulwynuk42NUFC

Um, where were you born Ken?

Adelaide where all the trampy Aussies live. It must be fuckin bad when even Aussies say it's full of ugly bamps.

Actually I was born in England and in a city that is equivalent to England as Adelaide is to Australia. Sorry to disappoint you mate. :nufc:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adelaide where all the trampy Aussies live. It must be fuckin bad when even Aussies say it's full of ugly bamps.

Actually I was born in England and in a city that is equivalent to England as Adelaide is to Australia. Sorry to disappoint you mate. :nufc:

So you're a fuckin brummie as well. Not got much luck have you?

"Whilst you're at work, i'm on my 3rd bottle of white wine"

150 years of convict genetics summed up in one sentence.

Err no. Was never a huge drinker tbh, ironically it all started while I was in London for 6 month. Great times.

No, sorry, born in Newcastle. Why else would I care about NUFC you fool? :crylaughin:

No, sorry, born in Newcastle. Why else would I care about NUFC you fool? :crylaughin:

The equivalent of Adelaide, you stupid cunt. There is no Australian equivalent of Newcastle, no history, no splendour, no historic buildings. The most notable construction in your country was copied off the Tyne Bridge even. Nobhead.

The equivalent of Adelaide, you stupid cunt. There is no Australian equivalent of Newcastle, no history, no splendour, no historic buildings. The most notable construction in your country was copied off the Tyne Bridge even. Nobhead.

I stand corrected (on holidays and on the drink, pretty hard, you know a bit about that do yee? :lol: ), but yes it would be Adelaide, or Tasmania tbh. More to do with the people there though, a bit fruity, you know?

Adelaide has nice cathedrals though if you care for those things.

Just LOVIN' the avatar :crylaughin::lol:

'One dog is looking one way, the other dog is looking the other way. The guy reminds me of someone we know.' :icon_lol:

:lol: what gets me is when Tommy goes "and the guy with the white hairs sayin whaddya want from me???" How is he saying that? :nufc: He's just an old bloke looking at someone taking a picture. It's the way he says it as well. I love Joe Pesci, he's so good it's like he's not acting. Same with de Niro. See de Niro, in The Untouchables, when he gets the paper in the morning saying that the OB have found nothing, the way he laughs with the cigar in his mouth, it creases me every time, and is the best piece of acting I've ever seen.

Think Aus should be given back to the little black fellas and all Aus moved to London.

Fuck that. There's enough of them there as it is. They're so loud and dense.

'One dog is looking one way, the other dog is looking the other way. The guy reminds me of someone we know.' :icon_lol:

:lol: what gets me is when Tommy goes "and the guy with the white hairs sayin whaddya want from me???" How is he saying that? :nufc: He's just an old bloke looking at someone taking a picture. It's the way he says it as well. I love Joe Pesci, he's so good it's like he's not acting. Same with de Niro. See de Niro, in The Untouchables, when he gets the paper in the morning saying that the OB have found nothing, the way he laughs with the cigar in his mouth, it creases me every time, and is the best piece of acting I've ever seen.

De Niro is a master imo.

De Niro is a master imo.

You don't see the full bit but 1:47 is what I was on about makes me pmsl he laugh :icon_lol:

Hello guys first time poster long time viewer. I had to post because some wanker made this shit thread up. Why is thread shit you may ask?

1. Not many people in England give a flying fuck about cricket

2. Not many people play the sport, hence were shit and small islands like Sri Lanka are better than us

3. I could out bat any of the England team but I cant be arsed I've got other things to worry about

4. Never seen a public cricket ground in England except for one with cider bottles and drug neddles laying about

5. What fucking schools play cricket?

6. Flintoff breath stinks of shit (read it in the paper)

So could the fucking mods delete this thread. Its a fucking football forum not a toffs forum for fuck sake.

Edited by onepunch

Hello guys first time poster long time viewer. I had to post because some wanker made this shit thread up. Why is thread shit you may ask?

1. Not many people in England give a flying fuck about cricket

2. Not many people play the sport, hence were shit and small islands like Sri Lanka are better than us

3. I could out bat any of the England team but I cant be arsed I've got other things to worry about

4. Never seen a public cricket ground in England except for one with cider bottles and drug neddles laying about

5. What fucking schools play cricket?

6. Flintoff breath stinks of shit (read it in the paper)

So could the fucking mods delete this thread. Its a fucking football forum not a toffs forum for fuck sake.

Very subtle, Mick/Dave.

Actually I was born in England and in a city that is equivalent to England as Adelaide is to Australia. Sorry to disappoint you mate. :lol:

No, sorry, born in Newcastle. Why else would I care about NUFC you fool? :icon_lol:

er,

Sydney Harbour Bridge was both designed and the construction started before the Tyne Bridge, although the Tyne Bridge was completed first, the confusion arises because the Sydney Harbour Bridge took longer to complete due to its larger size. The Tyne Bridge is a scaled down version of Sydney’s.

Actually I was born in England and in a city that is equivalent to England as Adelaide is to Australia. Sorry to disappoint you mate. :lol:

No, sorry, born in Newcastle. Why else would I care about NUFC you fool? :icon_lol:

er,

Sydney Harbour Bridge was both designed and the construction started before the Tyne Bridge, although the Tyne Bridge was completed first, the confusion arises because the Sydney Harbour Bridge took longer to complete due to its larger size. The Tyne Bridge is a scaled down version of Sydney’s.

Well they're still mugs.

Just to put the record straight, and Ken's a cunt regardless, Tyne Bridge is actually a copy of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

Basically the company that won the tender to design and build the Sydney bridge, Dorman Long, who were based in Middlesbrough are the very same that built the Tyne Bridge.

Allegedly after they had finished the blueprint of the Sydney version, which was based on original 1916 drawings provided by J.J.C. Bradfield, Chief Engineer of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Metropolitan Railway Construction, Dorman Long won the contract for the Tyne Bridge and instead of starting from scratch again, merely re-worked the plans to suit a smaller span.

By the way they are both based on New York City's Hell Gate Bridge, so neither city is original.

Tendulkar's been dropped three times (fairly easy chances). There was also a chance which, on another day, the wicketkeeper would have taken. He has also 'survived' two reviews - one of which just looked plumb, only to have the ball just missing the stump. It must be his day!

So he's now on 84, with India 185/4 after 36.

Pakistan should've had this wrapped up with India out for under 200 easily. Calamitous fielding, let's hope they're a little better with the bat. Commentators reckoned the pitch should be good for over 300, and this India side doesn't exactly have a distinguished bowling attack, definitely doable.