Did You Mean New Year 2012 Leazes?

Happy Face

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

You might as well tell us what your cryptic utterances were referring to now, since your ITK has been blown out the water.

OK HF, some of us are adult enough to admit when we are wrong, or in this case my contact has not been correct. So far.

:icon_lol:

You might as well tell us what your cryptic utterances were referring to now, since your ITK has been blown out the water.

OK HF, some of us are adult enough to admit when we are wrong, or in this case my contact has not been correct. So far.

Fucking hell.

So, what was the info , incorrect or correct(pending)?

He's a Mayan?

Only if it's pronounced Moron

I can admit when I'm wrong........it doesn't take much, you should try it :D

Only been wrong about the details about an old game 30-odd years ago so far, I admitted that,as did you. your wrongness outside of that, knows no bounds.

Fucking hell.

hows Villa's "6 year plan" going ? Or Mike Ashleys, which we are 4 years into already ? As you expected or not ?

:)

He's a Mayan?

Only been wrong about the details about an old game 30-odd years ago so far, I admitted that,as did you. your wrongness outside of that, knows no bounds.

spectacularly so, considering it was one at the forefront of your memory. Oh well, at least you admit it. Would you like me to refresh your memory for you and tell you what game, I think, you are mistaking it for ? You're not too good in the knowledge stakes are you ?

Has Mike Ashley matched the hopeless Halls and Shepherd yet, as you are one of the idiots who said anybody would do better ?

Fuck me, how thick are you :icon_lol:

hows Villa's "6 year plan" going ? Or Mike Ashleys, which we are 4 years into already ? As you expected or not ?

What would be your plan, genuine question ?

Seems to me, based on your diatribes, it would be Villa's approach, or is it something different ??

If the scale is Villa to Ashley at opposite ends, where does your plan sit ??

Fucking hell.

:)

I was laughing at how tragic it is to make the statement (paraphrasing) "OK, I'm adult enough to admit when I'm wrong here, except I'm not wrong here"

Fucking hell, the club will be sold at some stage. It's inevitable. Months or years. But it won't give you a status of "not correct so far" (forever up until sale) changing to "correct" (day of sale and forever thereafter). You've just heard some rumour ffs like everyone else does. And basically everyone knows that. Chill out, it's a laugh.

He's a Mayan?

spectacularly so, considering it was one at the forefront of your memory. Oh well, at least you admit it. Would you like me to refresh your memory for you and tell you what game, I think, you are mistaking it for ? You're not too good in the knowledge stakes are you ?

Has Mike Ashley matched the hopeless Halls and Shepherd yet, as you are one of the idiots who said anybody would do better ?

Fuck me, how thick are you :icon_lol:

It patently wasn't was it, then you said "most memorable", I didn't.

Not starting the circular argument again BTW.

See my other post, what's your plan.