Big Clubs etc

LeazesMag

Most big clubs I know have two football teams in there city.

Hence

Liverpool, Everton

Barcelona, Espanyol

Real Madrid, Altletico Madrid

Inter Milan, AC Milan

Man City, Man Utd

Arsenal, Chelsea

and so on

Newcastle and Sunderland have one team in their citys so logic tells me they are like Brighton for fuck sake. After all what the fuck have Sunderland, Brighton and Newcastle won?

After all you need rivals from the same city history tells us

Edited by onepunch

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fair few FA Cups between them

:lol::icon_lol::lol::lol:

Thats what I'm talking about mate

Not quite the same as the city of Liverpool. 27 Champions of England (Liverpool 18, Everton 9).

Mind you in Liverpool schools we play football not rugby and basketball ffs

Edited by onepunch

A fair few FA Cups between them

:lol::icon_lol::lol::lol:

Thats what I'm talking about mate

Not quite the same as the city of Liverpool. 27 Champions of England (Liverpool 18, Everton 9).

Mind you in Liverpool schools we play football not rugby and basketball ffs

and you are still obsessed with Newcastle ?

You're a funny guy.

Most big clubs I know have two football teams in there city.

Hence

Liverpool, Everton

Barcelona, Espanyol

Real Madrid, Altletico Madrid

Inter Milan, AC Milan

Man City, Man Utd

Arsenal, Chelsea

and so on

Newcastle and Sunderland have one team in their citys so logic tells me they are like Brighton for fuck sake. After all what the fuck have Sunderland, Brighton and Newcastle won?

After all you need rivals from the same city history tells us

Ajax are one of the most successful teams in Europe, and their "De Klassieker" against their out of town rivals Feyenoord from Rotterdam isn't exactly a childrens play ground. They are the only professional team from Amsterdam. Similarly, whilst their is a Munich derby, the derby between 1860 and Bayern isn't really that heated, although it is similar to the Man City Man United one. PSG, Marseille, Lyon. Monaco got to a Champions League final a few years back... only team in it's principality, nevermind city :lol:. Also, tell a Porto fan that Boavista are the team they want to beat, instead of the rest of the big three... You make a shit point mate, Tyne-Wear is a massive derby, because of the clash of the cities, and you don't get that anywhere else in England (okay, maybe Liverpool-Man United but they each have these local derbies you love so much.) But fair enough, we'll watch our derbies in peace, you get your logic out and do a report on the next Bristol Rovers v Bristol City game if ever they get into the same league again. After all, they're in the same city, surely they must be a massive rivalry!

Tyne-Wear is a massive derby, because of the clash of the cities, and you don't get that anywhere else in England (okay, maybe Liverpool-Man United but they each have these local derbies you love so much.)

Newcastle V Sunderland is like Ipswich V Norwich tbh mate. Liverpool V Man Utd you cant compare. Its a derby of two of the most successful teams in England playing each other. Teams of the north east dream about. I think its because yous are so close to the Scottish boarder I think. More of a rugby city.

Edited by onepunch

Tyne-Wear is a massive derby, because of the clash of the cities, and you don't get that anywhere else in England (okay, maybe Liverpool-Man United but they each have these local derbies you love so much.)

Newcastle V Sunderland is like Ipswich V Norwich tbh mate. Liverpool V Man Utd you cant compare. Its a derby of two of the most successful teams in England playing each other. Teams of the north east dream about. I think its because yous are so close to the Scottish boarder I think. More of a rugby city.

Hahahahahaha, hold on a minute. Ipswich v Norwich? I can presume by your biased outlook that you're a Liverpool fan? Fair enough, your stadium hold 7k less than ours... still had 5 thousand empty seats as soon as the bad days go. Nerhh, irrelevant of success, the reason it's so good is because the fans are so loyal, through thick and thin etc etc, Get your head out of the top 4's arse, it's boring. the rivalry between the two is massive, beating Sunderland twice would make my season, not the same for you with United or your "Massive local rivalry" Everton now is it...

how's the ankle now punchdrunk?

he's a toughguy

Me name is one punch because if someone hits me I knock them out with one punch. I dont remember no fights after the first blow. All the fights I've had one punch is enough.

how's the ankle now punchdrunk?

he's a toughguy

Me name is one punch because if someone hits me I knock them out with one punch. I dont remember no fights after the first blow. All the fights I've had one punch is enough.

you're a funny guy

Get your head out of the top 4's arse

You not watched Liverpool lately? The football be are playing at the moment is champions of England quality.

And when you were under Hodgson... when you were playing awful and not winning? Your rivalries still amazing then? That's so irrelevent, why even include that, although come on mate, your quality isn't champions of England quality

Can't believe anyone is responding to this doil.

the stupid cunt is derailing my thread.

Wouldn't mind if he was a funny guy.

Edited by LeazesMag

Need to phone Ant and Dec to understand that comment mate. Cant phone Moat hes six foot under ffs. Tried phoning Gazza he was in London lost asking for directions for the off licence ffs.

Edited by onepunch

Need to phone Ant and Dec to understand that comment mate. Cant phone Moat hes six foot under ffs. Tried phoning Gazza he was in London lost asking for directions for the off licence ffs.

it means prick.

the stupid cunt is derailing my thread.

Wouldn't mind if he was a funny guy.

mushroom.jpg

• 2 months later...
I'm calling bullshit.

i have a restaurant, me and my brother bought it as a failing business but now it does ok. if your ever in the south east yr very welcome to come in for a meal. i will offer you a phall on the house :lol:

give me your recipe for a 1980's type vindaloo, not the tomato and onion based curries with chilli they do nowadays, and I might start to believe you.

i was born in 1984 so it might be a little hard. am not a chef so i cant really help you but from what i hear from my workers and other kitchen staff the food bk then wasnt a very good standard. personal taste i guess. i can make you a really good biryani

no, no, I'll make a vindaloo myself. Just pm me the recipe or put it on here, I'm sure one of your chefs will know a good recipe for a 1980's vindaloo. They were vastly superior to what you get now. In my opinion of course.

i'll see what i can do for you but i wouldnt hold my breath. in my staff the person with the most experience is the chef but his only been doing it 13yrs or so. i know one guy thats been doing it for about 30yrs so if i can i will have a word with him.

any luck yet ?

I'm calling bullshit.

i have a restaurant, me and my brother bought it as a failing business but now it does ok. if your ever in the south east yr very welcome to come in for a meal. i will offer you a phall on the house :lol:

give me your recipe for a 1980's type vindaloo, not the tomato and onion based curries with chilli they do nowadays, and I might start to believe you.

i was born in 1984 so it might be a little hard. am not a chef so i cant really help you but from what i hear from my workers and other kitchen staff the food bk then wasnt a very good standard. personal taste i guess. i can make you a really good biryani

no, no, I'll make a vindaloo myself. Just pm me the recipe or put it on here, I'm sure one of your chefs will know a good recipe for a 1980's vindaloo. They were vastly superior to what you get now. In my opinion of course.

i'll see what i can do for you but i wouldnt hold my breath. in my staff the person with the most experience is the chef but his only been doing it 13yrs or so. i know one guy thats been doing it for about 30yrs so if i can i will have a word with him.

any luck yet ?

lol. i completely forgot mate. i tell you what i will give you thename and number of the place that might be able to help you. i'll send it to yr mail