Grand National 2011

Dafydd

Dont why no one has already started this thread. Anyone any tips? I've got one from a good source "Big fella thanks" has been trained to win this race.

Edited by onepunch

Hello guys two-hundred and ninety-second time poster long time viewer. I had to post because some wanker made this shit thread up. Why is thread shit you may ask?

1. Not many people in England give a flying fuck about horse racing

2. Not many people play the sport, hence were shit and small islands like Ireland and Japan are better than us

3. I could out jockey any of the England team but I cant be arsed I've got other things to worry about

4. Never seen a public horse-racing ground in England except for one with cider bottles and drug neddles laying about

5. What fucking schools play horse-racing?

6. Liam Treadwell had bad teeth (saw it on BBC after he won the 2009 Grand National)

So could the fucking mods delete this thread. Its a fucking football forum not a horse-racing forum for fuck sake

NB: the above may not necessarily be my views but may be a parody of someone else's shit post

1. Not many people in England give a flying fuck about horse racing

Tell that to the people in the 1000s of bookmakers across the country you piece of shit

2. . Not many people play the sport, hence were shit and small islands like Ireland and Japan are better than us

Cant count Japan and Ireland in the same league as Sri Lanka they developed countires for fuck sake.

3. I could out jockey any of the England team but I cant be arsed I've got other things to worry about

You may be into pumping peoples arses but shut the fuck up I dont want to know.

4. Never seen a public horse-racing ground in England except for one with cider bottles and drug neddles laying about

Aintree in my back garden ffs

5. What fucking schools play horse-racing?

Health and safety ffs

6. Liam Treadwell had bad teeth (saw it on BBC after he won the 2009 Grand National)

After he won he had enough cash to see the densist

NOW STOP FUCKING ME THREAD UP AND SOMEONE GIVE US SOME TIPS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When is the Grand National?

8th April

Edited by onepunch

Cant count Japan and Ireland in the same league as Sri Lanka they developed countires for fuck sake

What a fucking cunt by the way. I can tell your a horse racing fan because you watched the Dubai world cup you piece of shit. Japan come 1st and 2nd. All I commented on was cricket a sport no one gives a fuck about. You commented on horse racing a sport you love you thick piece of dirt.

Edited by onepunch

13th post in calling someone a cunt, a piece of shit and a thick piece of dirt.

World renowned for friendliness and warmth, the cheery, comedic people of Merseyside.

Is onepunch tanned dave's new id?

I'm going to the National this year (on a stag weekend), so I'm looking forward to it.

Spelling's slightly better.

When is the Grand National?

It's traditionally the first Sat in April, which should make it this weekend. However, I've heard virtually nowt about it on the radio or tv, so it could be the weekend after for some reason?

Edit: There's no 'virtually' about it, I've heard absolutely zip about it.

Edited by snakehips

Cant count Japan and Ireland in the same league as Sri Lanka they developed countires for fuck sake

What a fucking cunt by the way. I can tell your a horse racing fan because you watched the Dubai world cup you piece of shit. Japan come 1st and 2nd. All I commented on was cricket a sport no one gives a fuck about. You commented on horse racing a sport you love you thick piece of dirt.

:lol:

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&...fd3bc16a86a49f1

:icon_lol:

also, I like the style of diminishing insults - fucking cunt -> piece of shit -> thick piece of dirt.... ? -> large piece of grass -> slightly disappointing flower -> car

Its like one of those rom-com spree of insults that ends in a passionate embrace. I better saddle (geddit) up, eh

also, I like the style of diminishing insults - fucking cunt -> piece of shit -> thick piece of dirt.... ? -> large piece of grass -> slightly disappointing flower -> car

:lol: