Gypos

Dafydd

Anyone had any gypos moving close to them? They are throwing them out their caravans and moving them to houses. Some live near me. Right gang of scruffy twats leaving scrap in the road and bin bags outside their house. I'm not saying they are all like this but sadly most are. Someone will end up knocking them out one day in Liverpool if they keep leaving shit about. They are also known as robbing twats.

Edited by onepunch

Anyone had any gypos moving close to them? They are throwing them out their caravans and moving them to houses. Some live near me. Right gang of scruffy twats leaving scrap in the road and bin bags outside their house. I'm not saying they are all like this but sadly most are. Someone will end up knocking them out one day in Liverpool if they keep leaving shit about.

How do you distinguish them from your non-gypo scouser then?

Anyone had any gypos moving close to them? They are throwing them out their caravans and moving them to houses. Some live near me. Right gang of scruffy twats leaving scrap in the road and bin bags outside their house. I'm not saying they are all like this but sadly most are. Someone will end up knocking them out one day in Liverpool if they keep leaving shit about.

I come from a family of travellers and find that rather offensive. I think you're tarring us all with a pretty broad brush there Onepunch. As for the rubbish and scrap outside, its not really fair to blame them for that surely ? - where else are they meant to keep it !? This attitude makes me hoppings mad.

I come from a family of travellers and find that rather offensive. I think you're tarring us all with a pretty broad brush there Onepunch. As for the rubbish and scrap outside, its not really fair to blame them for that surely ? - where else are they meant to keep it !? This attitude makes me hoppings mad.

:lol:

Anyone had any gypos moving close to them? They are throwing them out their caravans and moving them to houses. Some live near me. Right gang of scruffy twats leaving scrap in the road and bin bags outside their house. I'm not saying they are all like this but sadly most are. S in Liverpool if they keomeone will end up knocking them out one dayep leaving shit about. They are also known as robbing twats.

But not you though eh? :lol:

Y

Also a lame 'tarring' and 'fair' lobbed in. . . It needed more work admittedly !

When's that Appleby horse drowning/punching carry on ?

Y

:icon_lol:

Also a lame 'tarring' and 'fair' lobbed in. . . It needed more work admittedly !

You tell me , you pikey shithouse :lol:

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Y

Haha - hey watch yasel - you'll get put down like a horse !

I'm like Toughpunch - i'm that ROCK , i'd knock y out with a miss ! !

These talk with a Irish accent and go around collecting scrap. Also they knock at everyones door asking if their trees need doing. The kids swear and are scruffy and the police are always at their doors. Some fella in the bookmakers leaves next door to some and now he cant sell his house.

You try living next to some. You wont sell your fucking house thats for sure.

Y

Haha - hey watch yasel - you'll get put down like a horse !

I'm like Toughpunch - i'm that ROCK , i'd knock y out with a miss ! !

Pipe down Rose Lee

It was your lot that put the curse on SJP, well, according to Gullit.

Anyone had any gypos moving close to them? They are throwing them out their caravans and moving them to houses. Some live near me. Right gang of scruffy twats leaving scrap in the road and bin bags outside their house. I'm not saying they are all like this but sadly most are. S in Liverpool if they keomeone will end up knocking them out one dayep leaving shit about. They are also known as robbing twats.

But not you though eh? :lol:

Such a wanker

These talk with a Irish accent and go around collecting scrap. Also they knock at everyones door asking if their trees need doing. The kids swear and are scruffy and the police are always at their doors. Some fella in the bookmakers leaves next door to some and now he cant sell his house.

Still struggling to see the difference.

Have they pushed your wall over yet, or is that just a scouse thing?

On a serious note, I wasn't aware of moves to 'rehouse' as it were . Are they not keeping them in own communities when doing this? More a dispersed slap-dash affair? Also I would have thought many would be reluctant to take permanent residence as against their very traditions/flybynight ways? (Genuinely interested)

The thing with travellers they get a bad reputation but 90% of people never come in to contact with them anyway, they have to live somewhere. The moor the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

On a serious note, I wasn't aware of moves to 'rehouse' as it were . Are they not keeping them in own communities when doing this? More a dispersed slap-dash affair? Also I would have thought many would be reluctant to take permanent residence as against their very traditions/flybynight ways? (Genuinely interested)

Lots of people having trouble with gypos in Liverpool mate. Its the same around the country. Suprised they not in Newcastle yet. I'll post a link to a forum with people having trouble with them.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-gen...2175-gypos.html

The thing with travellers they get a bad reputation but 90% of people never come in to contact with them anyway, they have to live somewhere. The moor the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

If they came waltzing my way id be looking to dodgem like

http://www.law.cf.ac.uk/tlru/Housing%20Gypsies.pdf

I scrolled down to section 6, which talks about housing Peg-wagglers permanently.

If they came waltzing my way id be looking to dodgem like

:lol: right house of fun this like

Lots of people having trouble with gypos in Liverpool mate. Its the same around the country. Suprised they not in Newcastle yet. I'll post a link to a forum with people having trouble with them.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-gen...2175-gypos.html

Ant and Dec , and the Black bloke from Black Eyed Peas scared them off.