Connor Wickham

KeithJ

Maybe it's length of contract that persuaded him then, Liverpool only offered 3 years, the player himself quoted contractual differences as a reason for rejecting Liverpool.

Could be that the player just fancied Newcastle more than Liverpool at the end of the day for whatever reason.

Edited by Pacinofan

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's length of contract that persuaded him then, Liverpool only offered 3 years, the player himself quoted contractual differences as a reason for rejecting Liverpool.

Could be that the player just fancied Newcastle more than Liverpool at the end of the day for whatever reason.

Are yee feelin areet?

Are yee feelin areet?

None of us really know what footballers take in to consideration when moving clubs, other than money and glory (CL)

You have recently bought a few French players which could have played it's part. Lot's of Spanish players used to want to come to us because of the Spanish connection. You have to stop them from forming cliques though. Rafa Benitez had an 'English speak only' rule while they were at work here, which appeared to work well.

Are yee feelin areet?

None of us really know what footballers take in to consideration when moving clubs, other than money and glory (CL)

You have recently bought a few French players which could have played it's part. Lot's of Spanish players used to want to come to us because of the Spanish connection. You have to stop them from forming cliques though. Rafa Benitez had an 'English speak only' rule while they were at work here, which appeared to work well.

Aye I'd have had Liverpool down as favourites though. Maybe he just fancies playing in front of big crowds I donno.

Are yee feelin areet?

Aye I'd have had Liverpool down as favourites though. Maybe he just fancies playing in front of big crowds I donno.

yeah, those 5, 000 extra fans each fortnight could have been a big deciding factor.

Are yee feelin areet?

yeah, those 5, 000 extra fans each fortnight could have been a big deciding factor.

Extra 9/10,000 next season the way season ticket sales are going.

Are yee feelin areet?

I'm not really into those sort of stats. Season ticket sales here are the same year in year out, and being on the waiting list for years is the norm.

Are yee feelin areet?

I'm not really into those sort of stats. Season ticket sales here are the same year in year out, and being on the waiting list for years is the norm.

Yeah when you only allow 25,000 season ticket holders I'm not surprised, even the mackems have more season ticket holders than that. Interesting where the people on the waiting list were when you were getting 34 and 35,000 under Hodgson. Jeff Stelling must've seemed a more appealing prospect evidently.

Edited by McFaul

Are yee feelin areet?

Yeah when you only allow 25,000 season ticket holders I'm not surprised, even the mackems have more season ticket holders than that. Interesting where the people on the waiting list were when you were getting 34 and 35,000 under Hodgson. Jeff Stelling must've seemed a more appealing prospect evidently.

We have just under 30, 000 season ticket holders and a supposed waiting list of 70,000 (currently in the process of being cleaned up)

During protests or boycotts season ticket holders just let their ticket for that match die, and our attendances are turnstile counted. Our average for last season was 42, 820 and that's the important figure surely.

Are yee feelin areet?

We have just under 30, 000 season ticket holders and a supposed waiting list of 70,000 (currently in the process of being cleaned up)

During protests or boycotts season ticket holders just let their ticket for that match die, and our attendances are turnstile counted. Our average for last season was 42, 820 and that's the important figure surely.

pmsl

Are yee feelin areet?

pmsl

LINK

PF dont get into it with him, hes got a thing about attendance figures, its been nice having a few decent opposition fans on here, mostly in this thread

I know you're right PA but this guy tells so many lies, and makes up stories, sometimes he has to be put straight.

PF dont get into it with him, hes got a thing about attendance figures, its been nice having a few decent opposition fans on here, mostly in this thread

I know you're right PA but this guy tells so many lies, and makes up stories, sometimes he has to be put straight.

Coming from you. Ok then, show me one lie I have made on here, or the mods put "I AM A BINDIPPING CUNT" in size 7 letters in your signature. Deal?

Coming from you. Ok then, show me one lie I have made on here, or the mods put "I AM A BINDIPPING CUNT" in size 7 letters in your signature. Deal?

The mods can put anything they like in small or giant size letters, that kind of thing doesn't bother me at all.

Can't be bothered going through all your ridiculous stories, but just a bit furthert up in this thread you said, "you were getting 34 and 35,000 under Hodgson" I can only find one league game that had 35,000.

BTW, your pmsl must be a bit embarrassing for you after reading the link.

Edited by Pacinofan

The mods can put anything they like in small or giant size letters, that kind of thing doesn't bother me at all.

Can't be bothered going through all your ridiculous stories, but just a bit furthert up in this thread you said, "you were getting 34 and 35,000 under Hodgson" I can only find one league game that had 35,000.

So where is the lie? 70,000 on a waiting list since 1996, half them will be dead if the life expectancy figures on Merseyside are to be believed. As I said how can you justify the validity of 70000 on a waiting list when half your games aren't even sold out.

So where is the lie? 70,000 on a waiting list since 1996, half them will be dead if the life expectancy figures on Merseyside are to be believed. As I said how can you justify the validity of 70000 on a waiting list when half your games aren't even sold out.

Can't you read? You said "you were getting 34 to 35,000 under Hodgson" which was a lie.

It's very, very rare for a league game not to be sold out and as I said, supposed 70,000. The figure is more likely to be half that but still makes your pmsl ridiculous.

Can't you read? You said "you were getting 34 to 35,000 under Hodgson" which was a lie.

It's very, very rare for a league game not to be sold out and as I said, supposed 70,000. The figure is more likely to be half that but still makes your pmsl ridiculous.

You were. Very rare for a league game not to be sold out?????? The capacity of your stadium is 45,000 and your biggest attendance of the year was against Newcastle 44,923, how was your average gate over 2,000 less than that, if it's very rare a game is not sold out?

No we weren't getting, it happened on one occasion, yet again you lied.

As already stated, our attendances are turnstile counted. Check through the coming season, the sold out signs will be up a few days after the tickets become available, and even then you have to be part of the members scheme.

I know lads who've been on the season ticket waiting list for up to 10 years, they just don't become available. Now if that doesn't correspond with your hate Liverpool mindset, you're in for a lot of heartache now we have new owners who are willing to put profits back in so that we can compete.

I know attendances are the highlight of your life, but it's getting too tedious now.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic.

No we weren't getting, it happened on one occasion, yet again you lied.

As already stated, our attendances are turnstile counted. Check through the coming season, the sold out signs will be up a few days after the tickets become available, and even then you have to be part of the members scheme.

I know lads who've been on the season ticket waiting list for up to 10 years, they just don't become available. Now if that doesn't correspond with your hate Liverpool mindset, you're in for a lot of heartache now we have new owners who are willing to put profits back in so that we can compete.

I know attendances are the highlight of your life, but it's getting too tedious now.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic.

I didn't say you got it on more than one occasion last season, but far for the course when you look at the Houllier era etc.. Your pathetic excuses for your feeble gates are typically scouse like, and if it's so tedious and you can't give an adequate reply, why bother you meff? Fair enough you're a nob the one thing you deserve respect for, which 90% of you won't admit to, was admitting to the callous murder of 38 Italians and 1 Belgian that blood stained night Brussels.

My point was and is if you have such a big waiting list why have you had games this season where there's been nigh on 10,000 empty red chairs? Norwegian air strike?

Edited by McFaul

Are you short on your meds today Stevie - you're picking fights all over the place it seems.

You what pal?

Been observing you digging your fangs into Luke Edwards. Seriously man, that idiot isn't worth it.