McFaul

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

Geordie aggro Geordie aggro hello hello!!!!!

Maybe I am a moaner, but am not a moaning cunt, and surely if one person laughs at someones moans, then it's still a positive! Whereas there are people on here who just moan and that's it. You think right pipe down.

My favourite film Trainspotting, is one dark big moan about all aspects of life, but it's also the funniest film in history cos it's "black humour", and I can't understand anyone who doesn't appreciate black humour.

Appreciation of black humour or gallows humour is a very British trait, something we should embrace & be proud of.

Its a sad fact that there are some very dodgy people about. Scum most of them. They never work and are on some scam or another. I was sat in the car the other day outside some shops, a guy sits down on the kerb and notices an almost empty bottle of lager on the doorstep behind him (that some other reject had left there I expect) He picked it up, sniffed it, then proceeded to drink the dregs :)

Its true, I just don't trust many people.

Its a sad fact that there are some very dodgy people about. Scum most of them. They never work and are on some scam or another. I was sat in the car the other day outside some shops, a guy sits down on the kerb and notices an almost empty bottle of lager on the doorstep behind him (that some other reject had left there I expect) He picked it up, sniffed it, then proceeded to drink the dregs :)

Its true, I just don't trust many people.

.....wasn't johnny decker was it ?

I find that as well. It's a lot more cynical. Even people I get on really well with will randomly say "whey aye", and it's not funny the 1,000th time. There's some misery for you Parky :)

What's worse is when a southerner doesn't even get it right:

"Whey aye the lads!"

"Fuck off you daft bastard"

I find that as well. It's a lot more cynical. Even people I get on really well with will randomly say "whey aye", and it's not funny the 1,000th time. There's some misery for you Parky :)

"Whey aye the lads!"

I've got no idea why they believe they're superior to us. I'm not intellectually intelligent, I'm above average, but nothing outstanding and I can honestly say people I've worked with in Newcastle through my life are generally more academically intelligent than people in London. So that's one thing. One thing and I'm just being honest here, hope nee one takes offence, they're more confident/full of themselves than we are in Newcastle just how I find it, and London's a beautiful city, but you're better off in Newcastle on 30k a year than 45k a year in London, like honestly. When I lived in London for a month when I was a youngun, I had to come home cos when I was waking up in the morning I didn't feel that I could settle there wasn't me, these days a week and two weeks at a time is enough. Don't get me wrong there's loads of mint people in London, and it's exciting but you get fuckin sick of it as well. I tell you what it is I could write 200 things literally to moan about London and people there.

"Whey aye the lads!"

I've got no idea why they believe they're superior to us. I'm not intellectually intelligent, I'm above average, but nothing outstanding and I can honestly say people I've worked with in Newcastle through my life are generally more academically intelligent than people in London. So that's one thing. One thing and I'm just being honest here, hope nee one takes offence, they're more confident/full of themselves than we are in Newcastle just how I find it, and London's a beautiful city, but you're better off in Newcastle on 30k a year than 45k a year in London, like honestly. When I lived in London for a month when I was a youngun, I had to come home cos when I was waking up in the morning I didn't feel that I could settle there wasn't me, these days a week and two weeks at a time is enough. Don't get me wrong there's loads of mint people in London, and it's exciting but you get fuckin sick of it as well. I tell you what it is I could write 200 things literally to moan about London and people there.

Easy Tiger!

They're more confident/full of themselves than we are in Newcastle just how I find it.

You're definitely right there. I was recently at a stag weekend, half northerners / half southerners. They were definitely more boisterous whereas we're a bit more reserved.

They're more confident/full of themselves than we are in Newcastle just how I find it.

You're definitely right there. I was recently at a stag weekend, half northerners / half southerners. They were definitely more boisterous whereas we're a bit more reserved.

Well I'm a Southerner and I'm not boisterous at all. I'm quite reserved. In my experience its exactly the other way round with Northerners being much louder and confident.

Well I'm a Southerner and I'm not boisterous at all. I'm quite reserved. In my experience its exactly the other way round with Northerners being much louder and confident.

Yeah but "Southerner" from an NE derogatory context means home counties/London not the whole different ball game of the SW.

Yeah but "Southerner" from an NE derogatory context means home counties/London not the whole different ball game of the SW.

Aye the SW is like how we must've lived about 120 years ago, that's how I found it the times I've been. Lovely, quaint place, full of happy simple people. Nee wonder you get sick of scousers spoiling it all.

Guest alex

Aye the SW is like how we must've lived about 120 years ago, that's how I found it the times I've been. Lovely, quaint place, full of happy simple people. Nee wonder you get sick of scousers spoiling it all.

I've got relatives from down there, you cheeky northern bastard.

This is what gets me, because in my book Londoners are not Southerners at all! I'm a true Southerner :)

They're more full of themselves than we are in Newcastlet.

I'm good at singing , creative writing and poetry, but I'm good at maths and word skills too.

Pipe down, fuckin Peter Snow.

They're more full of themselves than we are in Newcastlet.

I'm good at singing , creative writing and poetry, but I'm good at maths and word skills too.

Pipe down, fuckin Peter Snow.

Piss off!! Thats so stereotypical Stevie :) You make us all sound like thick as shit back of beyond people! Sometimes you sound so very patronising you know! :)

Piss off!! Thats so stereotypical Stevie :) You make us all sound like thick as shit back of beyond people! Sometimes you sound so very patronising you know! :)

I reckon he's got southern heritage being that condescending. Was your dad from Jarra Steve? :)

I reckon he's got southern heritage being that condescending. Was your dad from Jarra Steve? :)

I'm not annoyed really Stevie :)

Sorry darlin :) I'm just in a really cheeky mood today. Beautiful place you live, really is. I've always wanted to go to Newton Abbot races, looks amazing. I've got family in Plympton again now, lived their previously, people from Plymouth are miserable twats though. They really all do have a similar tone to Trevor Francis, but it's a slower pace of life and many people like that. I would if I was like 60 or something.