Biggest moaner on here

McFaul

General low-mood, prone to odd hissy-fits over grammar and spelling and stuff :blush:

I was banned once and a poster called "Barry Davies" signed up, everyone accused him of being me, even though the style of posting was totally different.

Barry was some of your best work stevie, how can you deny yourself the cred? :icon_lol:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

General low-mood, prone to odd hissy-fits over grammar and spelling and stuff :blush:

I was banned once and a poster called "Barry Davies" signed up, everyone accused him of being me, even though the style of posting was totally different.

Barry was some of your best work stevie, how can you deny yourself the cred? :icon_lol:

If I remember rightly people said it was me, but there was no way of telling it was me. Every time I read what I'd posted I thought no cunt will know this is me, but they do. My point is we can all speculate who new posters are, but perhaps he's just a new poster?

Craig.

Is that you Skidders?

:blush:

I thought that as well like. Couldn't resist, could he? :icon_lol:

I'm surprised he hasn't referred to me as a "woman beating cunt" like he's been doing on Twitter tbh.

Nice to see you've given up on requesting to receive my tweets btw. :rolleyes:

Well so far this all points to the fact that we dont have many moaners on here, which is good......Now if you'd gone with Cunts Stevie...... :icon_lol:

You'd be streets ahead of your counterparts?

Well so far this all points to the fact that we dont have many moaners on here, which is good......Now if you'd gone with Cunts Stevie...... :blush:

J69 got voted a bigger cunt than me by far, and the ones for voted for me as a cunt were just doing it as a protest vote anyway. Biggest twat, is a different subject than different cunt however..... :icon_lol:

CT is by far the biggest moaner.

He hides it behing a wall of unreasonably positive guff, but he's constantly moaning about how miserable every other poster is without providing any reason for his Mary Mary positions.

His constant negativity and contradictory position about what anyone and everyone else on the board says has become tiresome.

He makes me sick.

He hides it behing a wall of unreasonably positive guff, but he's constantly moaning about how miserable every other poster is without providing any reason for his Mary Mary positions.

His constant negativity and contradictory position about what anyone and everyone else on the board says has become tiresome.

He makes me sick.

He says positive things though. See the likes of Toonspac and Tecato, they could win Euromillions on Friday and still moan. "Got no idea what am gonna spend all this on! Not all its cracked up to be this millionaire status :icon_lol: "

General low-mood, prone to odd hissy-fits over grammar and spelling and stuff :icon_lol:

I might be wrong here, Stevie, but I'm sure you thought I was someone else when I first joined here. Someone definitely did, anyway. :blush:

And Pacinofan the Scouser, thought you were me backing up your own statements even though my views weren't the same. Which was a bit wierd.

Craig.

Is that you Skidders?

:icon_lol:

on the basis that he's nicked Craigs avatar, paddocklad has also nicked my own photograph but I'm not moaning about it

On second thoughts, Stevie said Moaner. Tecato comes under negative and others might come under miserable...

Leazes without doubt moans more than anyone else (i think).

I think you're mixing up "moaning" with "having a different viewpoint to you".

Id say that LM is nowhere near the top of the moaning list. Search his posts for Topics hes started or posts hes added where hes maoning about something. LMs issue is that he gets sucked into discussions about players etc and posts his views about how {insert any 1 of a thousand scenarios here} wouldnt/didnt happen under previous chairman.

All perfectly legitimate posts btw.

right moaning cunt that CT like.

He makes me sick.

He says positive things though. See the likes of Toonspac and Tecato, they could win Euromillions on Friday and still moan. "Got no idea what am gonna spend all this on! Not all its cracked up to be this millionaire status :) "

:icon_lol::blush::rolleyes:

I'm surprised you're on here at this time of day tbh, unless you have a pc in the kitchen.

:rolleyes::)

Moi?? :blush: cheeky git!

Actually I am in the kitchen LOL :icon_lol: I have a desk out here with my PC on :)

I'm surprised you're on here at this time of day tbh, unless you have a pc in the kitchen.

:rolleyes::)

Moi?? :blush: cheeky git!

Actually I am in the kitchen LOL :icon_lol: I have a desk out here with my PC on :)

Equal rights and all that.