Biggest moaner on here

McFaul

I'm surprised you're on here at this time of day tbh, unless you have a pc in the kitchen.

:):)

Moi?? :rolleyes: cheeky git!

Actually I am in the kitchen LOL :icon_lol: I have a desk out here with my PC on :puke:

Equal rights and all that.

:blush:

Easy access to sammidge recipees!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread starter? Love the way Stevie projects his own reality. Like our very own Tom Cruise. :icon_lol:

Been on the Kratom seeds against Parky?

Thread starter? Love the way Stevie projects his own reality. Like our very own Tom Cruise. :rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

…because I was going to post that but bottled the ensuing shitstorm.

Shit storm from me :blush:

Nothing miserable about me mate :) you should meet me and make your own mind up. I'd gladly meet anyone off here.

You're not miserable Stevie, but you must admit you like a good moan about counts, wronguns, know-nowts, OOTs etc

:icon_lol:

Nowt wrong with passionate bile - it's my mantra to get through life combined with sardonic contempt for 99.99% of people.

You're not miserable Stevie, but you must admit you like a good moan about counts, wronguns, know-nowts, OOTs etc

:)

Don't most people? Wronguns I think deserve to be exposed personally. Know nowts I say nothing to them tell they contradict me, or are talking an unbelievable amount of bollocks, OOT's I just wind up. I remember Danny B saying I sounded like I was the happiest cunt he'd heard. I can't fake it. I wish I could but I can't, but when am in a shit mood I can't hide it.

You're one of the happier people like I can feel it. :) Some people post and you just see their name you know it's not going to leave you smiling at the end though. Mentionin nee names, well I've mentioned most of them to be fair.

Nowt wrong with passionate bile - it's my mantra to get through life combined with sardonic contempt for 99.99% of people.

:) You do get snobbier as you get older like that I can't deny

Guilty as charged your honour.

Don't most people? Wronguns I think deserve to be exposed personally. Know nowts I say nothing to them tell they contradict me, or are talking an unbelievable amount of bollocks, OOT's I just wind up. I remember Danny B saying I sounded like I was the happiest cunt he'd heard. I can't fake it. I wish I could but I can't, but when am in a shit mood I can't hide it.

You're one of the happier people like I can feel it. :) Some people post and you just see their name you know it's not going to leave you smiling at the end though. Mentionin nee names, well I've mentioned most of them to be fair.

Don't know who you mean

Is it that you get snobbier or wiser as you get older? Was it you saying that new people you think are cunts till proven other wise, I can be like that to a point, but there are people I can meet and like them after 20 seconds at the same time.

I think in life as well there are plenty dodgy characters around and you might think am wrong here, but it's important than you can stick up for yourself so people don't talk down to you, or worse when you're at school physically bully you. Another thing about disagreeing with people, would life not be boring if everybody held the same views putting them across in the same way?

I think in life as well there are plenty dodgy characters around and you might think am wrong here, but it's important than you can stick up for yourself so people don't talk down to you, or worse when you're at school physically bully you. Another thing about disagreeing with people, would life not be boring if everybody held the same views putting them across in the same way?

I think since I've moved south it has made me stick up for myself more - its sad to say that the number of people who I meet who hear the accent and instantly assume I'm unintelligent is huge - the degree to which they do that determines my response.

I think since I've moved south it has made me stick up for myself more - its sad to say that the number of people who I meet who hear the accent and instantly assume I'm unintelligent is huge - the degree to which they do that determines my response.

I find that as well. It's a lot more cynical. Even people I get on really well with will randomly say "whey aye", and it's not funny the 1,000th time. There's some misery for you Parky :)

I love it when that happens though, rather than dive down their throats, I enjoy watching them squirm as they gradually realise I can run rings round them. :)

I find that as well. It's a lot more cynical. Even people I get on really well with will randomly say "whey aye", and it's not funny the 1,000th time. There's some misery for you Parky :)

Yep - the ones who act like your mate and then start going on about Ant and Dec - arseholes.

Yep - the ones who act like your mate and then start going on about Ant and Dec - arseholes.

That's 90% of them, then the ones older than me will start singing When The Boat comes in. They get it back like, and I'm accepted but there's a definite "yeah you're awwite.......for a NORVUNAH!"

Is it that you get snobbier or wiser as you get older? Was it you saying that new people you think are cunts till proven other wise, I can be like that to a point, but there are people I can meet and like them after 20 seconds at the same time.

Yep, that's another one of mine :)

A lot of it is that I can't be arsed to make the effort with new people, although like you, I occasionally find someone I click with straight away and know I'm going to get on with.

EDIT: I can be snobby at times, but I try to stop myself going to far with it. Life's better if you just laugh at a situation instead of looking down your nose at it.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Thread starter? Love the way Stevie projects his own reality. Like our very own Tom Cruise. :)

…because I was going to post that but bottled the ensuing shitstorm.

Shitstorm has hit PM box. :)

But I will have to out think him and his fists of fury. :)

**I've sent you a proper ans stevie. :)

He gets away with it cause he has the ability to make it funny.

He deffo isn't miserable and I hope he doesn't think I meant that.

But, he does like a whine about various matters. :)

Geordie aggro Geordie aggro hello hello!!!!!

Maybe I am a moaner, but am not a moaning cunt, and surely if one person laughs at someones moans, then it's still a positive! Whereas there are people on here who just moan and that's it. You think right pipe down.

My favourite film Trainspotting, is one dark big moan about all aspects of life, but it's also the funniest film in history cos it's "black humour", and I can't understand anyone who doesn't appreciate black humour.

Geordie aggro Geordie aggro hello hello!!!!!

Maybe I am a moaner, but am not a moaning cunt, and surely if one person laughs at someones moans, then it's still a positive! Whereas there are people on here who just moan and that's it. You think right pipe down.

My favourite film Trainspotting, is one dark big moan about all aspects of life, but it's also the funniest film in history cos it's "black humour", and I can't understand anyone who doesn't appreciate black humour.

You want a good black humour? Watch Blazin' Saddles, classic :)