Kazenga Lua Lua

Christmas Tree

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
Good point, I was disappointed that Hughton didn't use LuaLua a bit more last season. Either he didn't rate him or he was just desperate to guarantee promotion and couldn't risk youth.

Should've used him in the way I describe instead of getting Pancake in.

No issue with sending them out on loan, as long as we can recall them if needs be. I know this seems obvious, but I don't trust any of this lot to make sure that clauseis included in the loan agreement.

No issue with sending them out on loan, as long as we can recall them if needs be. I know this seems obvious, but I don't trust any of this lot to make sure that clauseis included in the loan agreement.

it depends if we demand fee's for sending them out.

With Foster we gave Celtic an initial 6 month loan until January. no harm in doing this with our players, or for example the three month emergency loan after the transfer window shuts to a championship side.

I do however have doubt we will have a big enough squad with which to be without with these kids as back up.

• 4 weeks later...
Kazenga LuaLua wants to return to Albion – this time for good.

And the Seagulls are poised to land their man if they can agree a fee with Newcastle for the lightning quick left winger.

LuaLua, speaking exclusively to The Argus, revealed: “Alan Pardew hasn't said anything to me and I don't expect him to say anything, because I've been injured.

“We are back in training on the 5th of July. Hopefully by then I will be a Brighton player."

:lol::icon_lol::lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::aye: :aye: :aye: :aye: :( :( :( :(

And the Seagulls are poised to land their man if they can agree a fee with Newcastle for the lightning quick left winger.

LuaLua, speaking exclusively to The Argus, revealed: “Alan Pardew hasn't said anything to me and I don't expect him to say anything, because I've been injured.

“We are back in training on the 5th of July. Hopefully by then I will be a Brighton player."

CT in error of judgement shocker

Where's the error of Judgement Steptoe?

1. He's not as good as you hope he is [i'll stop short of deluded, because its normal for you now]

2. He obviously sees Brighton as a better club to play for than NUFC

:aye: :aye: :aye: :aye: :( :( :( :( :(

1. He's not as good as you hope he is [i'll stop short of deluded, because its normal for you now]

Point 1 is just your opinion old fool and point 2 is just bizarre :icon_lol:

No error of judgement here (as usual)

Young know-nowt fool -

I am right.

Point number 2 is quite straightforward, he says "hopefully by then I will Brighton player". What do you need explaining about that ? The key word being "hopefully" :lol:

Young know-nowt fool -

I am right.

Point number 2 is quite straightforward, he says "hopefully by then I will Brighton player". What do you need explaining about that ? The key word being "hopefully" :lol:

How is that an error of my judgement, care home fodder?

Young know-nowt fool -

I am right.

You are a complete cock like LM. I bet your grandkids hate coming to see you.

He probably fancies going back there as they love him and he is guaranteed first team football.

Also....nowhere does it say he wants to go back for good. A loan will do for another year.

Edited by Deano