More money wasted on Maddie case

Rob W

Well the quickest way to address this is you list out all the plausible alternative scenarios and we apply logic to deduce which are the most likely. Its quicker if you do it as i have done this list already, yours could be different though.

Over to you.

Completely admitting to no expertise or knwledge, I always had the feeling it was more abduction/adoption rather than abduction/paedophilia.

Sadly most paedophilia is family business.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the quickest way to address this is you list out all the plausible alternative scenarios and we apply logic to deduce which are the most likely. Its quicker if you do it as i have done this list already, yours could be different though.

Over to you.

Completely admitting to no expertise or knwledge, I always had the feeling it was more abduction/adoption rather than abduction/paedophilia.

Sadly most paedophilia is family business.

Certainly hope its the former, my gut feeling is that is the most likely motive. But then the fact she hasn't been spotted, despite having distinctive eyes, is not very comforting.

Has there ever been any firm evidence about this 'suspected paedophile ring' Chez?

I guess not, there is a possibility that a kind childless couple acted in bizarre desperation (as per NJS's example). The chances are that people like that could get children to adopt much more simply. The highest probability is that she was abducted by paedophiles.

The Crete case Rob, thats one example and it was before the internet. Which is why i specified the last 5 years. If a key factor in the discussion is the utilisation of new mass media and social networks etc then you cant look outside the period since the interest in the case was fuelled by the 'discussion' taking place on comments sections and message boards.

"Someone was saying that there are around 60 child abductions in the UK a year and in 70% of them the child is returned within 24 hours"

Dont pull figures out of your arse. Quotes, figures, stats, links and sources. If you cant find them, then try to refrain from making morally abhorrent judgements that are wholly predicated on their existence. The moral abhorrence comes from you ultimately being wrong, the kid actually died from anal rape in Russia and you're criticising the parents.

Is it really? To me it seems like guess work based on the obsessive nature of the British tabloids to shoehorn the noncing angle into every story going rather than any actual evidence she was twocked by a foreign Jez North.

Over to you.

Offed by the two evils twins she was left in the room with, body thrown into the crawl space under the apartment. Easy.

Has there ever been any firm evidence about this 'suspected paedophile ring' Chez?

I guess not, there is a possibility that a kind childless couple acted in bizarre desperation (as per NJS's example). The chances are that people like that could get children to adopt much more simply. The highest probability is that she was abducted by paedophiles.

The Crete case Rob, thats one example and it was before the internet. Which is why i specified the last 5 years. If a key factor in the discussion is the utilisation of new mass media and social networks etc then you cant look outside the period since the interest in the case was fuelled by the 'discussion' taking place on comments sections and message boards.

"Someone was saying that there are around 60 child abductions in the UK a year and in 70% of them the child is returned within 24 hours"

Dont pull figures out of your arse. Quotes, figures, stats, links and sources. If you cant find them, then try to refrain from making morally abhorrent judgements that are wholly predicated on their existence. The moral abhorrence comes from you ultimately being wrong, the kid actually died from anal rape in Russia and you're criticising the parents.

Is it really? To me it seems like guess work based on the obsessive nature of the British tabloids to shoehorn the noncing angle into every story going rather than any actual evidence she was twocked by a foreign Jez North.

Over to you.

Offed by the two evils twins she was left in the room with, body thrown into the crawl space under the apartment. Easy.

So nothing credible.

As for the abduction/adoption angle, there are better ways of doing that, i know a rich woman who went to Mexico after an earthquake and adopted a kid. This abduction methods seems like a ridiculous way of doing things when there are many easier ways of adopting through money / bending the law.

I recently read that they had used some of the fund for mortgage payments

Mortgage Payments

Leaving your children alone in an apartment complex whilst you go on the piss is unforgivable imo. They should have thrown the book at them for neglect.

Doctors as well most of em weren't they?

I reckon they gave all the kids a sedative to KO them so they could go out and enjoy themselves. They gave maddie a bit extra as she was by their own admission a difficult child, she had an adverse reaction to it, and unfortunately croaked it. They panicked and they both didn't fancy going for a long lie down and the twins going into care so they disposed of the body sharpish.

Case solved, can one of the mods please lock this thread now.

Society should stop at nothing to bring the perpetrators of such action to justice, no matter how society arrives at that endpoint (via parents organising global media campaigns or whatever).

Do you also apply this to the likes of the Catholic Church and its members, some of whom rank amongst the most prolific paedophiles in recorded history? Only ask because I don't remember any ranting from you in the threads pertaining to those crimes.

WRTTMMC, my main objection is the length of time since the crime and my assumption that not only is the trail currently dead, but the likelihood of our police force ever locating her is negligible at best. If those assumptions were wrong then I think you could justify the expenditure.

I reckon they gave all the kids a sedative to KO them so they could go out and enjoy themselves. They gave maddie a bit extra as she was by their own admission a difficult child, she had an adverse reaction to it, and unfortunately croaked it. They panicked and they both didn't fancy going for a long lie down and the twins going into care so they disposed of the body sharpish.

Did they eat at the restaurant or just drink wine? I can't remember, I know it was reported. If they didn't eat at the restaurant that could help explain how they disposed of the body, if they did such a thing.

Wasn't the dog very excited sniffing around the hire car or summat? Can't remember it all now.

Society should stop at nothing to bring the perpetrators of such action to justice, no matter how society arrives at that endpoint (via parents organising global media campaigns or whatever).

Do you also apply this to the likes of the Catholic Church and its members, some of whom rank amongst the most prolific paedophiles in recorded history? Only ask because I don't remember any ranting from you in the threads pertaining to those crimes.

WRTTMMC, my main objection is the length of time since the crime and my assumption that not only is the trail currently dead, but the likelihood of our police force ever locating her is negligible at best. If those assumptions were wrong then I think you could justify the expenditure.

If you need me to back you up in a thread about Catholic paedophiles needing shooting, then let me know. Wasnt aware that was an argument that needed to be won. :lol:

Guest alex

Tbh I suspect this is just a PR exercise anyway and there won't be much in the way of actual resources being committed. Unless the papers get hold of that.

Wasn't the dog very excited sniffing around the hire car or summat? Can't remember it all now.

Yes, the same dogs that are shit hot when it comes to sniffing out dead bodys. Didn't Parky post something a while back where the use of the dogs had been doubted due to a previous case, but then new evidence showed the dogs had been right all along on that particular case?

You would think she'd have enough money after getting that biggest loser gig.

Wasn't it something to do with low-count DNA? I don't know much on the subject tbh but it had previously been used in a number of cases but subsequently proved to be unreliable.

Yes, the same dogs that are shit hot when it comes to sniffing out dead bodys. Didn't Parky post something a while back where the use of the dogs had been doubted due to a previous case, but then new evidence showed the dogs had been right all along on that particular case?

Yeah I had a mega-Mcann lynching thread on here last year and the dogs thing was in it I think.

You have fine memory Sir!

Yeah I had a mega-Mcann lynching thread on here last year and the dogs thing was in it I think.

You have fine memory Sir!

I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions when it comes to avoiding police detection when disposing of minors bodies, I made notes on it at the time if iirc

Didn't we confirm that Gemmil has her in his bedroom in the same thread?

Confirmed, lets put an end to this, eh Gemmil?

gemmil.jpg

Edited by Jusoda Kid

There's a hitch in the sedative theory however:

Forensic tests on the brother and sister of Madeleine McCann have shown that neither was sedated, it was claimed yesterday.

Portuguese newspapers have repeatedly alleged that hair samples from Kate and Gerry McCann’s children show that the couple sedated the two-year-old twins, Sean and Amelie, and Madeleine on the night that she disappeared.

But it is understood that the couple have commissioned their own tests, which found no traces of sedatives in hair samples from Sean and Amelie.

A source close to the couple said: “Any legal team worth their salt would have these kinds of tests done. No evidence of sedatives were found in the twins’ systems.”

The Times

Thats my theory blown out the water then.

It was a popular theory at the time iirc.

I dunno I still sense some kind of misadventure here.

Having a child of my own is what makes me irrational/angry when looking at things like this cause it is so unnecessary.

agreed Parky - this is a really odd one

It's not as if Portugal has been hit by a series of child disappearances over the last 4 years is it?

Just strange how they want to keep it in the spotlight imo, most parent would want to be left alone and get on with their lives the best they can.

This is the strangest of things tho.

That times article suggests ALL the kids were given hair sample tests...

YET here we are in the paper NOW and they are suggesting the KIDS MIGHT HAVE BEEN DRUGGED..

13th May 2011

"Asked if the twins had been drugged, she said on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour today: 'On the night I just remember the twins lying in the cot and not moving - with lights going on and people moving around.

'There was a lot of noise and they just didn't move and I remember several times checking for chest movements. I did feel it was a bit strange that they were not moving let alone waking up.

New outfit: Kate McCann writes that she admired Madeleine in her new pink outfit - but fears someone else did too

New outfit: Kate McCann writes that she admired Madeleine in her new pink outfit - but fears someone else did too

'I did consider with Madeleine perhaps she had been given something too.'

Madeleine disappeared from her bed on May 3, 2007, during a family holiday in the Algarve, and has not been seen since.

The mother added the morning before Maddie vanished she had been crying and complained that she had not slept."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...l#ixzz1MXCjNLab

Well which is it???

Edited by Park Life