FIFA 12

Yeah, this game is a pile of bullshit. Putting it away and it isn't coming out again for a while. Just had a game where it was 1-1 (his goal from a penalty that I have no idea why it was even awarded). It gets to the 89th minute and I'm holding him a good few yards outside my box. Eventually he gets frustrated and fires in a shot. My keeper saves and holds on to the ball. I haven't even pressed a button here. Before I know it the commentary goes "Oh, it's a penalty!!" and the guy steps up and converts. No idea why on earth he got it at all.

Then down the other end in another game I beat all his defenders, run into the box, tap to shoot but get pulled back so I trip over without hitting the ball. Do I get a pen? Of course not. All this, added with laggy button presses and laggy servers, makes this Fifa a really frustrating game to play at times. Going to save it for when I have friends over and invest in a game made by a company who cares about their end product.

Don't even get me started on the players randomly falling over - as funny as it is sometimes!

I seem to get more frustration out of the game than i do pleasure. They really need to up thier game for FIFA 13 because it hasnt improved much since FIFA 10

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything I'm sure about 30% of passes seem to go in the wrong direction or to the wrong man.

For example - Cissokoh running down the wing - Anelka is making a run inside - FIFA 12 thinks - when pressing lay off that I want to kick it out for a throw in. :lol:

My ''Ultra Defensive'' team seems to be operating a higher line than Barcelona rather than sitting deep they hang around the half way line and people just waltz pass.

Sick of conceding flukes too, My chemistry is 100% my goalkeeper is 80 but the amount he drops, or the amount of lucky as fuck bounces or ghost penalties or offside goals the opposition get it hideous.

I'll persevere when I'm bored but so far - in all honesty - it's utter shit,

Great looks like i've found a lot of Fifa 12 lovers :) Hi i'm mainsy i usually frequent the nufc-forum boards but i've come over here for some fresh air.

i've got a questionnaire some of you might be interested in (hopefully all of you)

it's aimed at football lovers in general so if there is anyone who doesn't play fifa 12 you can have a go as well if you like.

the whole idea is to create a persona of the typical fifa 12 user. So if it is mostly toon supporters that completes the questionnaire (fifa 12 players or not) i'll have to produce a persona where the person is a toon fan. (please let it be a toon fan)

https://sites.google.com/site/fifa12uxd/home/live-questionnaire

hope you all join in.

you can leave comments on the questionnaire page too if there are any issues.

thanks in advance.

Another things that annoys is aswell, is how the players on the game still cant do things first time and the number of times one of my players instead of shooting first time in the box when theres a scramble takes a friggin touch of the ball and the keeper just waltzes over and takes the ball of him.

If i had a quid for everytime i shouted "f***IN HIT THE BALL MAN FFS" i'd at least have a couple hundred quid

The worst is when the ball is rolling to a man and he can hit it first time because there's never any power on it. It just rolls softly.

The amount of balls I've kicked square out of the park in real life that have come to me like that! <_<

Anyone got any suggestions for defensive settings?

So far I'm wide open and I don't really get anywhere, having a fucking nightmare on Ultimate Team.

Hate this game so far, more frustration than anything else. ''Premium Gold Pack'' for £2 with Scott Dann, Gardner, two completely shit foreign players and some 11+ contracts, are they taking the fucking piss?

fs2vct2.jpg

Managed to get Walcott for 7600 which I would say is just below the going rate.

Need to improve on a couple of player and remove the foreign defence and keeper + find good English replacements and my English team will be doing well :)

fs2vct2.jpg

Managed to get Walcott for 7600 which I would say is just below the going rate.

Need to improve on a couple of player and remove the foreign defence and keeper + find good English replacements and my English team will be doing well :)

Woah - you've got Becks

Bet it took you ages before you finally won him at auction

My current squad is

----------------Sturridge

----------------Dembele

Johnson-Cabaye-Dempsey-Ben Arfa

Baines---Dawson---Colocinni---Hutton

-------------Arsenalskeeper

with Krankjaer, Santon, Feillani, Rodwell, Coleman, Pienaar & Koscielney on the bench

I want a better CF, so might go for Adebayor. I don't have the patience to save 7,000-15,000 for the likes of Hernandez.

Rapey as manager.

I should really sell off a lot of my players, I would if I could somehow get some MS points or something out of the coins Id have, may as well just let them sit and rot :P

The only players I've bought so far are: Zabaleta, Colo, Andre Santos and Santon - hopefully I won't be as shit at defending as I was with these firecrackers :D

I should really sell off a lot of my players, I would if I could somehow get some MS points or something out of the coins Id have, may as well just let them sit and rot :P

How many you got?

Yeh I think the low score of the full backs is misleading as half the time pace is the most important thing with defending.

So I was getting smashed with really high scoring full backs in the 80's but Walker, & Enrique when he started was solid as a rock.

100% chemistry & all the green lines where they are supposed to be & still just 4 & a half star.

I've my team sorted and I win a lot but I still think the game is utter shit.

Sick of offside goals being given and easy penalties when in the same game I get blatant ones refused, who's beating me, the man or the disc?

Happens way too often.

I just got one given against me before and I have literally no idea what it was for and he didn't let me watch the replay.

Whilst I had a few decent shouts refused.

Bent chasing a through ball in the box gets shouldered over and it's cleared and that's that.