FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone wanna try fifa clubs? I have a very decent club now, world ranked 200ish. By far the most enjoyable aspect of the game imo. If anyone wants to try, send me a pm and ill give u the ps3 nick of the manager. Its not really nazi as long as ur not one of them cunts who just try to dribble every time you have the ball.

All I can say is thank fuck for Skyrim. Every time I go back to playing Fifa, it takes about 5 games before I just get far too frustrated with it. If people aren't quitting in the first ten minutes when you're 2-0 up and it STILL doesn't register the game as being played, then the game is just sending your players toppling over when you need them most of it is making your passes go to the most ridiculous person.

Does anyone else have that with the passing? I'll have, lets say, Robinho in front of me on the left, then Pato stood a good 20 yards further on surrounded my defenders. I go to to knock it to Robinho and instead the game thinks I am trying to find Pato? Very very odd. Fifa 13 could be a VERY good game if they iron out the flaws, but it is disappointing that they are paying little attention to fixing Fifa 12.

Bought 'in form Tim Krul' for 11,500. He's the wrong formation though and I hadn't noticed, so stuck him back on the market. Hope to make a quick profit too.

Got an absolute hiding then other day on it. Couldn't get the ball off the lad, and when I did, he just swarmed on me. Like lots of bees.

Are formation change cards not very expensive? The last time I looked it seemed a bit OTT.

My Krul is 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-1-2. Not a bad formation.

I stuck him back on at a 2k profit starting price and a buy it now of 5k profit. There's a few knocking about of him it seems. Hope to pick up a Cabaye for around 22k too.

Saw Kalou(4-4-1-1) for 750 and snapped him up and sole him straight away for 1.2k. Got lucky.

Took me ages to sell my black Krul.

Got 15k in the end just be patient!

Just got a 4-3-3 Nasri for 45k going to try and sell him for 60k as it's an expensive formation

That's me upto division 3 online again after suffering my first relegation when i was cheated out of 3 wins on the bounce.

hammered some lad for my promotion 5-2, he could do every trick under the sun, not that it helped him, utterly predictable

How?

I can't even get into division 9 because I'm that weak of a player