FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game itself shouldn't be any different to other online FIFA 12 games, Ant.

Tom, I'll take you on at UT at some stage.

My team is

Krul (if)

Baines

Luiz

Ivanovic

Boswinga

Mata

Mereiles

Fletcher

Valencia

Racist

Hernandez

Came home to Grimsby last week and my Brother has Fifa on the xbox so i've been on it again... is it just me or is it better on the xbox? :S, I don't know if it's just because I have more mates on the xbox I play against or because i'm enjoying a career mode with Novara but whilst I still prefer PES Fifa has been much more enjoyable on the xbox for me. Speaking of if anyone has fifa and wants a game PM me gamertags! Don't worry i'm no Paul Wyn and don't Jew Goal, so good fun all 'round.

Is it just me that absolutely hates this game? I think they've taken something that wasn't broke (defending) attempted to overhaul it and completely cocked it up. Its a pisstake. Add to that everytime I cross the ball into the box it will maybe actually go within 5 feet of its intended target once in every twenty or so occasions, also I find the passing to be highly unusual in that more often than not the ball will actually go towards one of your other players only for the opposition to ghost in and intercept.

Its a joke and I will not be getting FIFA 13 unless improvements are made, every year they send out a glitched version of the game but every year mugs still buy it and rave on about it for some reason.

Edited by Rhys1879SAFC