Official Toontastic Prediction Tracker

Happy Face

Ant

21/06/11 - We wont sign any single player for a double figure transfer fee as long as Ashley is here. Cisse signed for £10m

debatable isn't it?

It was, a very long and dull debate in the "Ashleys Transfer History" thread.

The BBC are going with it now though, so I am too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/16899448

Edited by Happy Face

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McFaul

30/03/11 - Turnover will be at least £95m this season without any doubt, the profit will be between £8m and £15m Turnover was 88.4m

Mystic McFaul just reached too far this time.

• 3 weeks later...

Papa Lazaru

22/06/11 - We won't be relegated

22/06/11 - We'll have a better home record than last season (more points/more wins)

10/11 - P19 W6 D8 L5 - 26Pts

11/12 - P15 W8 D5 L2 - 29Pts

22/06/11 - We won't win more games away than last season

10/11 - P19 W5 D5 L9 - 20Pts

11/12 - P15 W6 D3 L6 - 21Pts

According to .com the worst we can do now is 12th

table-worst.gif

Alex

June 2011 - We'll finish 13th

Ant

June 2011 - We'll finish 13th

Fish

29/05/11 - 13th @ final day

Happy Face

22/06/11 - We won't finish any higher than we did in 10/11 in 11/12

31/10/11 - I would predict a poor season for Liverpool, but I can't see anyone outside the top 6 being less poor.

(should have went with my gut)

LeazesMag

22/06/11 - We won't finish any higher than we did in 10/11 under Mike Ashley

Im happy for my "if we spend over £10m on one player I'll run round the Strawberry naked" one to go in there.

In addition Im going to predict that we will have a terrible start to the season and be bottom 3 by Christmas.

How much was cisse?

Most people are crotch height to Pud btw and he's a sit down wiper to boot. You'd want to be on the drink pretty fucking early before witnessing this.

hello? hello? speak up! hello? hello?

tinkle

Just had a go on the BBC prediction jobby and have us finishing fifth on 69 points.

Man City 90

Man U 89

Arsenal 72

Tottenham 70

Newcastle 69

Chelsea 62

Guessing I was a tad unsubconsciously biassed towards us but hey ho :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

Edited by Christmas Tree

"21/06/11 - We wont sign any single player for a double figure transfer fee as long as Ashley is here. Cisse signed for £10m"

he was 9 *humph*

On 17 January 2012, Cissé signed for Newcastle United on a five-and-a-half-year deal for an estimated fee of £9 million subject to league appearances and goals

:lol:

I couldn't agree more mate.......Chezney wouldn't have it though. Threw a proper blobstrop when I suggested it.

"21/06/11 - We wont sign any single player for a double figure transfer fee as long as Ashley is here. Cisse signed for £10m"

he was 9 *humph*

On 17 January 2012, Cissé signed for Newcastle United on a five-and-a-half-year deal for an estimated fee of £9 million subject to league appearances and goals

I couldn't agree more mate.......Chezney wouldn't have it though. Threw a proper blobstrop when I suggested it.

You had it down as £7.5m and wouldnt even accept it was £9m. Caulkin goes with £10m, so do loads of sources.

he was 9 *humph*

You had it down as £7.5m and wouldnt even accept it was £9m. Caulkin goes with £10m, so do loads of sources.

Oh aye, that was it.

Sorry petal.

Ant

21/06/11 - We wont sign any single player for a double figure transfer fee as long as Ashley is here.

OP updated. This one is back on thanks to Carr confirming Cisse cost £8m