The 2011/12 Premier League fixtures

Anorthernsoul

Prefer the mackems in October so that I have a chance to adjust my expectations accordingly. :lol: Having said that was nervous as hell this year and looked what happened.

If some of these incomings come off then I would ideally like someone really shit to give a good hammering, settle the players nerves and start the bandwagon rolling.

Don't want swansea till after chrimbo, will be confident as hell first half of season like us last yar, hull blackpool etc when teams come up (espcially Hull Blackpool and Swans) when they don't expect to come up they are almost always great for first few months. For me I would want Everton first game. Traditionally really slow starters. Get both their games through before New Year and we have a chance of maybe 4 points off them looking at previous years

It'll be Man U away first. May aswell get that one out the way first.

I'd rather end the season with some mid-table team playing for fuck all, like Fulham, at home.

I'd rather play Man U at Old Trafford first off, then a couple of home games against lesser opposition, then away somewhere tough or unlucky like Anfield or Craven Cottage.

6points from 4 games and two ballache games out of the way asap