Chris Hughton new Birmingham manager

Anorthernsoul

Good luck to the man and if he ever returns to SJP then I hope he gets a great reception. Still remember watching him with the championship trophy when he was doing a TV interview after the match and will never forget when we destroyed the mackems 5-1 at St James.

Hope he takes Best, Perch, Guthrie and Smith!

:lol:

I was never completely confident in Hughton's ability to be a Premier League manager but he certainly did a good job at getting us promoted from the Championship in one go.

I thought he was sacked unfairly for no good reason considering who replaced him.

I wish him the best of luck with the Brummies and hope he can pull it off again in one shot and then do well in the Premiership showing Ashley & Co. that they made a big fucking mistake.

He left the club towards the end of 2010 after a bad run of form.

Even the official website have no class. Why mention that now, just say well done and fuckin shut up.

I was never completely confident in Hughton's ability to be a Premier League manager but he certainly did a good job at getting us promoted from the Championship in one go.

I thought he was sacked unfairly for no good reason considering who replaced him.

I wish him the best of luck with the Brummies and hope he can pull it off again in one shot and then do well in the Premiership showing Ashley & Co. that they made a big fucking mistake.

I agree with this and regretably for Newcastle fans I think you are going to be in for one long hard season under Pardew. Maybe the Brummies winning Promotion and by-passing you could be just what is required for you lot to finally get rid of Ashley???

I wish you all the best, because you are a team and set of fans I quite like to see doing well. But I really do have concerns for what might happen to yourselves and Villa possibly too this coming season. I think that Birmingham have got themselves a great deal in offloading McLeish to them and getting Hughton on board.

PS. Is Smith's career finished due to injury? What kind of salary is he on for you guys too?

Anyway, all the best for the coming season and I hope that you do enough to survive and move on to better things despite having Pardew holding you back!

Also, I have some Newcastle Utd Fine Art Posters for sale, if you would like to take a look at them?

I agree with this and regretably for Newcastle fans I think you are going to be in for one long hard season under Pardew. Maybe the Brummies winning Promotion and by-passing you could be just what is required for you lot to finally get rid of Ashley???

I wish you all the best, because you are a team and set of fans I quite like to see doing well. But I really do have concerns for what might happen to yourselves and Villa possibly too this coming season. I think that Birmingham have got themselves a great deal in offloading McLeish to them and getting Hughton on board.

PS. Is Smith's career finished due to injury? What kind of salary is he on for you guys too?

Anyway, all the best for the coming season and I hope that you do enough to survive and move on to better things despite having Pardew holding you back!

Also, I have some Newcastle Utd Fine Art Posters for sale, if you would like to take a look at them?

Personally I think Smith was always overrated but after the injuries and failed attempts to convert him into a midfielder he has become beyond crap. He's on about 60k a week apparently, thats right, sixty thousand pounds.

Edited by TicTacWoe

There's far too many shite teams for us to go down, if the three teams who come up get relegated I'd be far from surprised for one. It's an unknown next season, we're certainly going to be stronger up front.