Roberto Carlos

Kid Dynamite

Racism is alive and kicking right across Europe. Apparantly they threw bananas at him. Very cool, eh.

The last racism I heard at a match was Wigan away last year from Toon fans to Shola. Everyone knows the song and it goes on all the time.

A play on words, it is. It's not as widespread or in your face but this isn't an isolated incident as it'll be billed. Look at any given Italian Serie A game and it goes on there. It goes on in France massively and we've seen and heard it in Germany in the past 12 years.

Bad craic.

I think what our fans sing to Shola beggars belief. Total disgrace. Nearly had a few flair ups over it. You'll always encounter your 'EDL'ers' or 'idiots' wherever you go. The mixture of emotion, lack of input and idiocy leads to so much racism at grounds.

Just because we don't throw bananas or wear 'KKK' masks doesn't mean the mentality has changed.

What's the racist song sang against shoal like? Never heard it me

aye av been to about 50 away games and had a season ticket for 8 year and i havent got a scooby what hes on about

Spain is wild for it as well, they had a fair few flair ups in the big games with it going on

never ceases to amaze me it gets aimed by fans at opposing players ignoring the fact they have players of their own who would take offence.

I remember that friendly against England a few years ago. I'd have called the players off the pitch and gone home. It wasn't a few, it was thousands doing it. Of course, there's the blacked up F1 fans a few years ago too, and Aragones' shitty black man comment. Still, Spain and Barca are the best teams in the history of football, so such incidents were minor jolly japes..............

It's not too bad, more a play on words on the 'Oooo shola ameobi' song. Instead they sing 'Ooooh Shola is a darky, ooh shola is a darky, ooooh shola is a darky. You put ya black leg in, ya bla .....

You get the picture. There's always a group of 4 down from me who sang it. Though, I've heard others aswell.