Leeds United vs Newcastle United

Jan

They beat us 1-9 before the invention of the Radio signal, when the tea bag was just a year old...

(We beat Man United 7-1 at Old trafford and won the league that season but it doesn't matter)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though songbird, you know how insignificant your club is don't you? To be fair I would be bitter if everything about my rivals was so much better. Do most of your players still live in Newcastle btw?

When on holiday do you find yourself saying "near Newcastle" a lot? Or like your team, do you not have much experience of travelling?

They beat us 1-9 before the invention of the Radio signal, when the tea bag was just a year old...

(We beat Man United 7-1 at Old trafford and won the league that season but it doesn't matter)

haha that reminds me of a quote from sheppard After beating Manchester United 5-0, saying he thought he'd just seen the next champions of England.

Yes Freddie, you did!

That was a good day for you lot .....phoneboxes all over the bigmarket breatherd a sigh of relief !!!! although a couple of weeks later against bolton i heard they wernt so lucky :o

15 years ago, someone smashed a phone box. You forget to mention the glass on the old undergrounds bogs got a hammering too.

That was a good day for you lot .....phoneboxes all over the bigmarket breatherd a sigh of relief !!!! although a couple of weeks later against bolton i heard they wernt so lucky :o

15 years ago, someone smashed a phone box. You forget to mention the glass on the old undergrounds bogs got a hammering too.

Give him a break, 15 years ago is practically in the future given the straws they usually clutch.

haha that reminds me of a quote from sheppard After beating Manchester United 5-0, saying he thought he'd just seen the next champions of England.

Yes Freddie, you did!

I'm finding it hard to be offended or riled. You've basically reminded us we narrowly missed out on winning the league after thrashing the Champions 5-0.

Err, what were you up to at the time? :o

Seriously though songbird, you know how insignificant your club is don't you? To be fair I would be bitter if everything about my rivals was so much better. Do most of your players still live in Newcastle btw?

When on holiday do you find yourself saying "near Newcastle" a lot? Or like your team, do you not have much experience of travelling?

Durham and Northumberland i would have thought like.......and err no people have asctually heard of Sunderland nour days

we also have running water and leccy :o

Durham and Northumberland i would have thought like.......and err no people have asctually heard of Sunderland nour days we also have running water and leccy :angry:

:o;) ;) mongbird tbh

Durham and Northumberland i would have thought like.......and err no people have asctually heard of Sunderland nour days

we also have running water and leccy :o

How many times in your life have you been on holiday and told people you are a geordie?

Have Sunderland ever beaten anyone 5-0 at the Stadium Of Light?

They beat Oxford 7-1, I know the kid who scored for Oxford, kid called Mark Angel, should've made more of his career tbh.

Yes Freddie, you did!

I'm finding it hard to be offended or riled. You've basically reminded us we narrowly missed out on winning the league after thrashing the Champions 5-0.

Err, what were you up to at the time? :o

I was in awe of the barcelona of the north (founded in 1992), i was jealous of the 1million on the season ticket waiting list, the public shows of crying on national tv,the keegan rants, the permed assistant manager, the jordie nation, shoes off and the constant flag waving.

Because that's all you aspire to.

It's all they know. I knew people in Sunderland who wouldn't come to Newcastle to put even 1p in to our economy, seen old women mentioned on their boards the same. It's probably the most bitter downtrodden town in the western world, I certainly can't think of a more extreme example.

I know a few and their whole season seems to have triumphed based on finishing mid table 1 sole point above us. 1pt that was lost at the end of our last game. Fucking hell, they cling to it like the winnets on their arses. :o

'Jealous'.

One word to Sum up Sunderland's existence.

Deluded

One word to Sum up a mags existence

Tell me what I'm deluded about. Substantiate your claim...

'Jealous'.

Deluded

I really don't understand why you lot come on here?

'Jealous'.

Deluded

I think one of the main things that they are jealous about that never gets discussed is how comfortable we are living in our own little bubble not caring about anything else outside of it. They wish they could be like that but they don't value their own sense of importance highly enough to feel comfortable with an existance of concentrating on themselves rather than having us in it as well. We just don't care, I know lots about football but I don't even class myself as a football fan anymore, I'm a Newcastle fan and I don't really care about anything else (England now and then) and that's it.

'Jealous'.

Deluded

I think one of the main things that they are jealous about that never gets discussed is how comfortable we are living in our own little bubble not caring about anything else outside of it. They wish they could be like that but they don't value their own sense of importance highly enough to feel comfortable with an existance of concentrating on themselves rather than having us in it as well. We just don't care, I know lots about football but I don't even class myself as a football fan anymore, I'm a Newcastle fan and I don't really care about anything else (England now and then) and that's it.

I think you only have to look on youtube and the interweb in general to realise that both sets of supporters are obsessed with getting one up on each other ....thats what fierce rivalry involves (and Sunderland and newcastle is more than just football related)

BTW i know alot of mags and most are canny in their own way (realistic) but some are very delusional ie....biggest club in the world ...biggest club in the north east etc etc !! :o