The three legends

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Bert' his laugh was canny too . Was an asian fella from Smog who used to phone that was canny value - Queban or summat he was called.

Had a mental high pitched inflection to end his sentences in a half smog/asian accent . "Its'a desperation times now berNIE !"

As lame as it all was at times I'll kinda miss it . It had it's moments . Last season it was probably at it's lowest in terms of diversity of caller and self-implosion of the relentless bitter Makem. I think that went a long way to folk fucking it off actually. That and more intrusive shit competitions aimed at morning housewives . 'Cash for Gash' or whatever . The Ando/Gabbiadini one on Rad Ncle ? is lame too imo . Local legend Wraith does one too I believe but never bothered with it .

:lol: Steve Wraith. The least entertaining dinner host on the planet.

How many still listen to this shite?

I put it on in the car last night whilst our lass was shopping, and it remined me of why I stopped listening.

Micky Horseshite does not have a clue about Sunderland, and sits there like a mute whilst Bernie and Superdrunk walk all owa him, and every time a lass calls its border line sexual harrasment.

Slaven is probably the best one out of the lot, but Superdrunk is a total drunken knobhead. The bow legged twat never has anything positive to say about Sunderland. You could feel the bitterness with every one of his slurred words. Heres some of his drivel from last night

He would not have Defoe at Newcastle :D

No Man Utd players have done well after leaving Man U

David Beckham was shite after he left Man Utd

Sunderland is going backwards with these signings

Also Micky Horsehite said

Ji Dong Won was 1 million from Japan :D

How do these people have jobs on the radio?

Defoe is a good striker, but there's nee way he'd make our starting line up. Do you think he'd start in front of Demba or Cisse? Or even Carroll when he comes back?

Few Man Utd players who have left have done well. Ronaldo, Ince and Beckham are rare exceptions. I wouldn't say Sunderland are going backward with the signings, more sideways. You were better 18 months ago than you are now.

Small town with almost the same population eh? :D

People like you are the reason we call mags 'deluded'

There is very little between our clubs in terms of size, history, fanbase.

Sunderland fans like newcastle fans come from generations of hard working, working class families (miners, shipbuilders)

newcastle is the nicer of the two cities. No doubt about it. But to say that Newcastle is the industrial capital of the north east is fukin laughable.

In my honest opinion people from Sunderland are generally more polite, more friendly and more down to earth than people from newcastle

:lol: :lol: Have you been on crystal meths?!?!?!!? FFS

In my honest opinion people from Sunderland are generally more polite, more friendly and more down to earth than people from newcastle

:lol: What a fuckin doilum.

I worked in Sunderland FOUR YEARS, generally speaking you are the most insular, common as fuck, hateful, ignorant, backward people on these islands. Awful people as soon as they realise you're a "mag". Arseholes. Ugly cunts too, nee generalisation, the genes are fucked up. I used to work with this lass from 'endon (who thought she was lush) she had a square pupil, mingin face face, orange, dyed blonde with dark roots, tiny tits in a skin tight top with a bigger arse than Kevin Davies. Fucking dreadful people, and they're the better ones. You will go anywhere in the UK and not find people as approachable, unassuming and down to earth than Newcastle upon Tyne.

:lol: fucking queban was class.

He would always nuzzle-in and talk Slaven down when trying to get his point over :lol: .

"bernie,berniebernie"

No conversational timing/skills (pretty much a pre-requisite on there like!)

We used to buzz off him at work and (sad as it is !) Ive got an audio clip of him somewhere at his peak.

I'll hoy it up if I find it/suss how

Bert is an old wanker, they laugh because he talks ridiculously loud no other reason. Queban I bet he's lived here thirty years, and still he's impossible to understand. They'll probably move over to Total Sport.

Well, well past it's sell by date.

Losing Gates didn't help them but even with him around it was getting stale. The same people phoning up don't help and getting Horswill on board was like inviting a vampire on a 18th century ship bound from London to Tahiti. He drained what life was left in it. If anybody remembers the show when it was just Supermac, Slaven and the Boro commentator Brownlee then you might well think they did well to last as long as they did. Supermac was browbeaten constantly by the Boro idiots and as people say, their knowledge at times was laughable considering their job. Supermac thought that Ravenelli was a far better signing than Shearer and that Boro would finish far stronger than us. We finished 2nd they got relegated. :lol:

Horswill was borderline retarded. If there was a character on the Muppets who was a thick Mackem, it would have had his voice. I like to picture him as a puppet in the room with the other two.