Nile Ranger might go to Prison

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if we will cut him loose. Doesn't sound like anyone was interested in him really. The lad seems to be a sandwich short of a picnic, these incidents seem to come along regularly.

We didn't pay that much for him so if it were possible I actually would like th club to release this prickly.

Cut the ties and nip this one in the blood innit.

Edited by Deano

Good management to give him that 5 year bumper contract 6months ago.

:D

It's so we can sell him for heaps of dough if he gets good. Sheesh. Don't you know anything. <_<

It's what ManU does.

I wonder if we will cut him loose. Doesn't sound like anyone was interested in him really. The lad seems to be a sandwich short of a picnic, these incidents seem to come along regularly.

Heard a great one on Test Match Special the other week. Aggers says: "The floodlights are up, but I don't think they're on." :D He wasn't meaning anything by it, but I thought it was another good one to add to the one you mention, alongside the lift not going to the top, light on nobody home etc etc.

Well I thought it was good. <_<

What a scum bag. Makes me so angry how pricks like this have the whole world at their feet and do this. Then again it's Nile ranger why should we be suprised, if we can get rid of our best player on a free we can get rid of this child

Nah but it's seems to be one rule for one & one for another. Carroll, Barton, Bowyer, Woodgate, Shearer there's plenty of our players who've acted like dickheads and Carroll is still the bloke I've heard the worst things about!

When people hear of Shearer sparking Gillespie they raise a smile - basically the same as what Nile is alleged to have done.